Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ASAP in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Not Keegan in particular, but a good manager, yes. We have done for months.

Keegan, while an absolute icon to me and one of our greatest ever managers, is also a quitter, who quits under pressure in pretty much any job. I don't think he would handle it.

ReputationRep:
    ^What Stupot said

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, he's too highly strung for situations like these. Leave it to Joe, Chris and Colin. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    It would be hilariously bad if KK came back. It's been a long time since he was in football properly and he seemed out of touch a little last year. He would take them down. And for that reason KEEGAN BACK ASAP!!

(not got anything against them, just be mildly amused with all the 'big club' jibes that I have to sit through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    It would be hilariously bad if KK came back. It's been a long time since he was in football properly and he seemed out of touch a little last year. He would take them down. And for that reason KEEGAN BACK ASAP!!

(not got anything against them, just be mildly amused with all the 'big club' jibes that I have to sit through.
    Anyone that tells you Newcastle are a big club, just tell them how Villa are much bigger.

ReputationRep:
    I do but I'm not sure I believe it myself!

Tbh the return of Martins/Owen will save your season anyway, whether it's JFK, KK or Houghton in charge.

ReputationRep:

Tbh the return of Martins/Owen will save your season anyway, whether it's JFK, KK or Houghton in charge.
    You'd hear no arguments from me. You are a much bigger club than Newcastle.

Owen and Martins saved us this time last season. It's more serious this time though, because of the retards in charge.

ReputationRep:
    We've done very little since you last did anything to be fair. Since your '97 collapse it's been pure mediocrity from both clubs aside from a brief glimpse of hope from Sir Bobby up north and a couple of token cup final appearances for us.

I've seen a fair bit of Newcastle for some reason in recent weeks and when Nicky Butt has been your outstanding player (imo) questions need to be asked.

ReputationRep:

owen will take a few games to get into the rythem.He was invinsible against hull!

there are only 8 games left and they include lpool, chelsea, spurs and villa probably the top7 teams by the end of the season.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.