Billy Talent Watch

museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've just been re discovering them and how absolutely ******* awesome they are!
IMO the first album is 100% amazingness and the second one is pretty cool as well. Apprantly theres a third set to come out in June
anyone else wanna join the love?
(i did a search for threads but the last one was in 2006!)
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm a bit of fan. I posted a thread sometime last year (around summer) when they began playing a new track 'Turn Your Back' live, don't think there were that many fans of them on here though to be honest.
I haven't listened to them much in a while, but I'm sure I'll be giving the new album a listen when it's released.
museobsessed
Rep:
?
thats such a shame, they're so good. I saw them a few years ago in Wolverhampton and they have a great live show. I didn't realise so few people knew about them
Meteorshower
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like their older stuff but not so much their most recent stuff like red flag.
museobsessed
Rep:
?
I agree that the first album is better but theres still loads on II that I like
LouLou815
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
First album is deffinitly better, but I still quite like the 2nd one, I think the songs on it sound much better when played live!
museobsessed
Rep:
?
I agree. Their gig was the most bashed up i've ever been in a pit, still fun though
User237126
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got both albums- I friggin love them!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ooh I also have the 666 live album/DVD. Don't think I've actually managed to watch the DVD (or DVDs, think there's 2 of 2 different shows), but I had the CD on in my car for a while. Wouldn't mind seeing them live, think it would be a good gig.
museobsessed
Rep:
?
Ohh. DVD. I need
they are awesome live
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Starts from around £12 + shipping on Amazon, or £14.99 with free delivery on Play.com. I don't what about postage to Italy though, assuming that's where you are?
Play.com also lists the third album as due for release on 13/07/09, and named Billy Talent III, that could just be them guessing though, as there is nothing about the new album name/release on their website. Wikipedia however has a page for Billy Talent III listing the release as 9th June, and some confirmed tracks. Where they got the info from I don't know.
museobsessed
Rep:
?
I'll be back in england this summer, i'll get all that stuff then. Its jsut easier and international postage is meh.
ohh theres two different dates? I only saw the wiki page. Either way, new album sounds awesome
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just looking at the references on Wiki, one of them has an interview with one of the guys confirming the June release, and the album name (or most likely album name). So June it is. Most likely June 8th in Europe as we get releases on a Monday.
RichyFrench
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love BT!
museobsessed
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
bump woooo
lol this thread is about a year old, but BT are still awesome
mr eko
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Agreed. Pretty big fan of them, haven't seen them live though...
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone heard anything about them possibly playing Reading/Leeds or Download? I'll definitely give them a watch if they are.
According to their tour dates they are doing some festivals in mainland Europe from 19th June, so and nothing before that since April, so would that mean highly likely to do Download?
username356677
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I lovelovelove Billy Talent, one of my fav. bands! Saw them back in 2006 in Bristol, best gig evur! I would really like to see him again, doubt they're ever coming back to little Bristol, sigh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (222)
28.03%
No (570)
71.97%

Watched Threads