The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most guys aren't my height. I'm 5'3". But if I genuinely like the person, and they were 5'3", I wouldn't mind going out with them. I'm one of those girls who really falls for personality. :biggrin:
ok
Reply 42
I prefer taller.
They have to be taller than me, Im only 5ft6 so its not hard =)
Reply 44
I'm 5ft 5, my boyfriend is about 5ft 7, and I still mear 5 inch heels =p

He prefers me in flats because he likes being taller than me but I don't mind either way.
I'm 5 ft 11, so yes
Err I am going out with a guy my height (just a tiny bit taller). Thanks. It's great btw <3
Reply 47
k8ht67`
i know i am not a girl but i find it annoying being so much taller than my gf, maybe because we are like a ft different in height though.

I don't really find it annoying but it has its problems (not REALLY a problem anyway) like someone (me) has to lower themselves or someone has to tiptoe (her) when kissing. I'm also about a foot taller than her.
Reply 48
Ideally the guy would be at least a little taller but I would still go out with someone my height if I liked them. Though I don't really see myself having this problem since I am only 4'11 myself.:p:
So long as he's not too much shorter I wouldn't mind. But I'm only 5'4 so there won't be many guys shorter than me.
I'm currently crushing pretty heavily on a guy thats about 5ft 6 (and I'm similar, if not a tad taller).

He doesn't make an issue out of it, and neither do I. I quite like to be able to hold a face-to-face conversation with him (I normally wear flat shoes).

I'm more attracted to his height, than I am to my friend who is 6ft 8.

In my opinion, we're at perfect proportion physically and his short height doesnt emasculate him in the slightest.
Reply 51
of course. if hes a lovely guy, i'd never turn him away just because he isnt towering over me.
The guy I like is about my height and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I quite like it, cos it's easier to look him in the eye.
gingerrama
I'm pretty damn tall and don't like that "towering" feeling, but any port in a storm...:s-smilie:

Your profile/signature pic is fantastic - I would date you on that alone!! :biggrin:
I'm 5'9" so it's not like he would be a short guy either, I would just have to not wear heels, which I don't do too much anyway :biggrin:
Reply 55
No I'm 5ft. Blokes my height arn't attractive to me. I like tall guys.
I'd prefer it if the guy was taller than me, then again.. most of them are as Im 5ft 3. :P
Reply 57
Yes I would.
i do! the only downside (and not really a "downside" as such when compared to a relationship, more of a slight disadvantage) is not being able to wear heels because he doesn't like me being taller than him!
I do feel more comfortable being a little shorter than my partner :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending