The Student Room Group

Do you like the idea of your partner masturbating?

Please anon or delete as I know people on here.

I was just wondering because people say it is normal in a relationship when your partner masturbates. But why would you think it is ok as it is the same sort of thing as cheating isn't it? Since you when you do so you picture someone else other than your partner, this is sort of unfaithfulness, you might as well go for the real thing and do it with someone else, shouldn't you?
What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

No, it's fine.
Jesus, people these days.
I'm cool with it, meh, saves me time and effort :cool:
Reply 2
Don't have a particular problem and I'm certain my boyfriend doesn't even. Though, I do know a girl that doesn't like her boyfriend masturbating, and, though I don't think she'd go as far as to label it as cheating, he doesn't admit to her that he does it as she really seems to frown upon the behaviour.
Reply 3
No, it's deffinitely not the same thing as cheating. And it's normal to masturbate even when in a relationship... do you expect your partner to be there whenever you get horny?
Reply 4
QuantumTheory
No, it's fine.
Jesus, people these days.
I'm cool with it, meh, saves me time and effort :cool:

but wouldn't that be like cheating on you? How would you like that, he would be thinking of someone else other than you
Anonymous
but wouldn't that be like cheating on you? How would you like that, he would be thinking of someone else other than you

Meh, clearly you've never been in bed with me, I'm memorable. :ninja:
Reply 6
than i suggest you get to the makeup department and horny yourself up quick!!|
Reply 7
Yeah I Like It When He Masturaetbeses Himself In Athe Buthoole Its Really Good Omg
Reply 8
I would actually be annoyed and see it as cheating, how is it not, as someone is getting horny about someone else other than you
Reply 9
QuantumTheory
Meh, clearly you've never been in bed with me, I'm memorable. :ninja:

Memorable for all the wrong reasons. <_<

(joke :smile: )
Malkmus
Memorable for all the wrong reasons. <_<

(joke :smile: )

:rofl:
I was being sarcastic, masturbation isn't really a big deal to me.
Reply 11
lol.....
Reply 12
Yeah, i'm fine with it.
In fact, when I found out my boyfriend didn't masturbate at 15, I got worried he had no sex drive at all.
A bit silly.
Reply 13
Hehe, I realised. Anyone who has insecurities about their partner masturbating has some issues.
Reply 14
Go and do it yourself. Enjoy. Empathise.
hahaha
Anonymous
I would actually be annoyed and see it as cheating, how is it not, as someone is getting horny about someone else other than you

If a boyfriend told me I couldnt masturbate, I would tell him where to go. Absolutely pathetic.
Reply 17
so say if someone said this girl looks fit and your gf was next to you, the gf wouldn't mind?
It's as bad as that if you don't mind people masturbating abot someone else.
i love it
Reply 19
i like the idea of a partner doing that, its a given, i would hate to take it away from them!

Latest

Trending

Trending