Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, I have two problems relating to masturbation. The first is that I keep bleeding when I finger myself. It doesn't happen when my boyfriend fingers me or I have sex, only when I do it. Does anyone know why this might be?

Also, today I was using a rabbit on my clit for pretty much the first time. It was really good, but I'm really sensitive there, so sometimes it was too good it was unbearable. Does anyone else get that? It makes me a little bit freaked out about ever orgasming, if I can't even cope with that. Anyways, the main issue is that about half an hour after I'd stopped, my clit was still slightly red and inflamed and I'm getting very occaisonal shooting pains in it which hurt for a little while and then quickly die off. What is this?

Any answers to the questions above would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Are you making sure you're wet enough down there before you starting doing anything? If you start doing anything before you're properly lubricated you'll create friction which might explain the bleeding.

(Original post by oh_eight)
    Are you making sure you're wet enough down there before you starting doing anything? If you start doing anything before you're properly lubricated you'll create friction which might explain the bleeding.
    Yeah, I'm wet enough. There's no pain at all, which is why the bleeding is bizarre

ReputationRep:
    Might seem a bit silly, but are your nails long? Maybe you're catching the skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_eight)
    Might seem a bit silly, but are your nails long? Maybe you're catching the skin?
    My thoughts exactly. Why do you think lesbians have short nails?

Ok, thanks for the stuff about the nails, but does anyone have any idea about the clitoris pain? Cos that's kind the main thing.

ReputationRep:
    Just in my personal experience I've found some partners have a sensitive clitoris and have to be highly aroused before you go near it and even then you need to be gentle.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say the nails!! Clip your nails then file them sso there arre no uneven bits!

As for the clit, i didnt like the rabbit its not as good as some bullet imo. You can get bullets that are as intense as the rabbit, but the rabbit had the 2 ears that highly irratate my clit for some reason!! Your clit is inflammed becuase your aroused!!

The pain will go give your clit time to cool down lol

ReputationRep:
    I find most vibrators too intense and prefer manual masturbation. Try that?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.