Turn on thread page Beta

Your Happiness Levels, Throughout Your Life watch

ReputationRep:
    Copy the image into paint and use the line or brush tool to plot a graph on how your happiness levels have changed throughout your life, feel free to annotate.

Then use an image host like www.imageshack.us and insert the image into a spoiler. For all those who do not know how to do a spoiler, you simply put [Spoiler ]Image Here[/Spoiler], but remove the space between the end bracket and the first "Spoiler".

Blank Image/Graph

Spoiler:
    Show

My Graph

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Good thread! :top:

Spoiler:
    Show

As you can see I've had a rather happy life...a sustained low point from 11-16 and short bursts of unhappiness from 16-18 but overall pretty damn good!

ReputationRep:
    Good thread
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's all downhill from the womb :cry:

ReputationRep:
    It's strange how everyone has noted a large decrease between 14-16. Apart from the usual teenage hormonal problems, it would be interesting to know why. I personally found high school very difficult before year 11 in terms of the social factors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asteron)
    It's strange how everyone has noted a large decrease between 14-16. Apart from the usual teenage hormonal problems, it would be interesting to know why. I personally found high school very difficult before year 11 in terms of the social factors.
    Perhaps because secondary schools are full of ********** by-product.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Happy childhood, lost/outgrew all my friends, then happy again with renewed confidence, moved to Stockholm to dance and got even happier, back problems, stopped dancing, got over it, met the love of my life.

ReputationRep:
    soo, a relatively happy childhood (although, I lost my dad at three so I presume I was a bit sad then) good up until secondary school, when I had some quite awful problems from about 12ish-15, then after sixthform it got better and then at the end of lower sixth it became amazing when I met my ex-boyfriend, then got crap again when I came to uni, now it's getting a bit better again

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    i've just told someone i love them. i happy much.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mine would be crazy, i have bipolor, it changes dramaticaly every few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Mine would be crazy, i have bipolor, it changes dramaticaly every few hours.
    Do a rough estimate. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine probably ranges from 8/10 - 10/10 for the duration of my life. I've had a pretty easy life tbh (as have almost all other TSR members in all likelyhood).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Do a rough estimate. :p:
    I would have to do one for one day, not my life or you would just see a big block. I can go from being suicidal to manicaly happy in an hour.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly where you copied this thread from. So luckily I have a precreated answer.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I can open every spoiler in this thread apart from the first one, damnit.

ReputationRep:
    Sorted.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the blank graph...

Can you just put the first graph in without the spoiler?

I can open every other spoiler but not that one.

ReputationRep:
    That really is unusual, at these ages i would say i have been the happiest throughout my life so far.

ReputationRep:
    i guess mine would be a bit like this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

big plummets from emigrating.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.