The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lessthanthree
I'd probably have kicked you if you woke me up. you got off lightly :p:

thats a bit mean :frown: :p:

i can see where ur coming from though :biggrin:
Reply 21
Wow, how confusing. I vote wait and see if she says anything more, or becomes highly obvious one way or the other. If it is bothering you THAT much though, I think you should ask her.
In my case my friends can tell if I like a guy by the way I look at him and if I tell them we sat in the car for hours just talking.
Before me and my boyfriend were going out I would go up to his wrok and we would sit in his car for hours and sit there and talk about everything and it was some of the best conversations we had when we weren't going out.
babybrittie07
In my case my friends can tell if I like a guy by the way I look at him and if I tell them we sat in the car for hours just talking.
Before me and my boyfriend were going out I would go up to his wrok and we would sit in his car for hours and sit there and talk about everything and it was some of the best conversations we had when we weren't going out.

Hmm, i'm a little scared now. i used to sit talking to my driving instructor for 30mins-1hr extra at the end of each lesson (general stuff, his life, my life, not about driving.) he didnt do this with any of his other pupils (he taught lots of my friends) does this suggest we were attracted to each other?
Reply 24
RobbieC
Wow, how confusing. I vote wait and see if she says anything more, or becomes highly obvious one way or the other. If it is bothering you THAT much though, I think you should ask her.

Im just gonna wait it out. I suppose if shes worth it, she'll get back to me one day. If she doesnt then I was wrong about her.. which i guess its best to know sooner than later.

I suppose I may have caught her a bit off guard with the bouquet.. dammit why do girls think presents have to be given due to some ulterior motive..

.. i just wanted to give her roses because i wanted to make her happy

:frown:
Reply 25
_mad_moo_
Hmm, i'm a little scared now. i used to sit talking to my driving instructor for 30mins-1hr extra at the end of each lesson (general stuff, his life, my life, not about driving.) he didnt do this with any of his other pupils (he taught lots of my friends) does this suggest we were attracted to each other?

Probably just loneliness.

That said, this is precisely how my ex-prospective ex-girlfriend started out with her thirty-six year-old Music teacher; fortunately, I now resent her sufficiently that there is no longer a clear and present danger of my succumbing to morbid curiosity regarding the manifold - and doubtless, rather sordid - details.
Reply 26
thekillersrock
When she starts beginning her text messages with "hey you" it's time to buy some condoms... :wink:

:eek: I received one from a mate today saying "hey you coming down to the shyte this eve?" :eek: I never knew..
oh heavens above! just ask her! She obviously likes you! And if you're too shy to do that, explain why you gave her flowers, and ask her why she's giving mixed signals, and complain that shes hinting one minute, and shunting you the next...that will make her feel like the guilty one............and then she'll tell you whether she does like you or not, because i think you've now made it pretty obvious that you like her.

just a penny for my thoughts!
Reply 28
Yeah you might as well ask her straight out now, at least that way you'll be sure and won't have regrets down the line.

Latest

Trending

Trending