The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Yo."

I dunno.
I have no regrets

probably tell them to learn when to shut up..but meh, maybe ask what they think im up too and have a bit of a laugh
Reply 3
don't f up your gcses and get to know that girl you liked in high school.
Ball hard. And introduce myself to the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 and the Mangusta 165
we'd swear. a lot.
Reply 6
Shaving your forearms isn't neccessary.
I'd probably hate to meet any form of myself, id rather Quantum Leap into myself and redo events.

But if I had to I'd try and get myself to ask out the girl in my class I always fancied but never told(though she knew as one of my rivals told her when in a bad mood one day) therefore changing the events of my life as im 26 now and always been quiet and nervous and still cant ask out girls so that would make me different.
I would stick the fat **** on a treadmill and not say a damned thing until he was the right weight for his height.

Then I would tell him that the next few years (for him) are crucial and don't do anything without a lot of considered thought.
Reply 9
I couldn't say anything that would change the outcome, for all I know that person who told me what a screwup I'd be when I was 10 was probably me stuck in some timeloop and of course I'd still have to screw up for me to go back to tell me I'd be a screwup. If I didn't screwup I wouldn't be able to go back and tell me not to screw up so I'd screw up and then appear telling me not to screw up.... help!

Then again who at 10 actually listened to serious advice given to them?
"you're going to be pissed off but, in 8 years time, when Amber is your age, Mum's gonna get her a mobile phone! Even though you aren't allowed one at this age, and don't get one until you're 14!"
And then we'd moan about how ******* unfair that is, and how amber shouldn't have a pho-
"Oh yeah! And Zak gets one! Zak! when he's only just turned bloody 9!"
I wouldn't say anything. I wouldn't want to shatter his illusions.
Reply 12
Meet myself? Why would i do that? Im the last person i would want to meet. Im the worst kind of asshole.
Reply 13
I would say, "Love more; keep in touch with people. Be who you want to be and don't worry about the rest of it, you're an alright kid."
Thinking about it though, If I didnt go through the rough ride I had when I was 12 when all my friends left me when we started High School and the school put me in classes full of chavs and I was treated better maybe I would of been either a chav myself or lost virginity when I was 16 instead of when I was 18 and a half and likely would have had a kid or two by now and been settled so not sure if that would be better.
Reply 15
I'd probably say, "Why are you letting people tell you what your worth is? They aren't worth your time or energy. Things will get better."
Maybe actually do some work at school, but I'm not fussed I have nothing in my life that I actually regret, so it's all good.
Worry less, do more.... turn "What if" into "so what"
Next year you should sign up to this student forum called "UK Learning". It'll later be called "The Student Room". It's the greatest website ever.
Reply 19
herecomestrouble
Worry less, do more.... turn "What if" into "so what"

:yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending