Turn on thread page Beta

peep toe heels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls... (and maybe some boys as well I guess!)

Basically last night disaster struck and the heel on my favourite pair of black courts broke so I'm looking for a new "standard" pair that i can throw on with anything, thinking some simple black peep toes.

However, when I go out and have bare legs in a dress or skirt, I just HAVE to wear nude tights. I feel really self conscious without them, I know its silly as it doesnt really make a difference, but also my shoes feel more comfortable and i dont get blisters!

So.... what do i do with peep toes?! I've always avoided them for this reason, what is the solution!? cant wear tights as they show over the toe, do I really have to go bare foot / legged!?

ReputationRep:
    You can get invisible toe tights- I wore some for a wedding a few summers ago.

Bear in mind though, they are a bit more slippery than usual.

ReputationRep:
    Cut the toes off your tights?

ReputationRep:
    Oh you can also get "sandal toe" tights- were they have a loop that goes over your toes to keep the tights on, but no material would show whilst wearing peep toe shoes.

Although both types of tights I've posted about are more expensive than usual..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Cut the toes off your tights?
    i guess thats an option, they might ladder though... I'll have to try it out with some cheap primarni tights...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    You can get invisible toe tights- I wore some for a wedding a few summers ago.

Bear in mind though, they are a bit more slippery than usual.
    M&S sell them, had a pair last summer ;-)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.