messed things up Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well this weekend i was out with a load of mates from college and towards the end of the night i was talking to this guy when he suddenly stopped the conversation by asking me out. i was suprised as i was not expecting that and i don't like him in that way only as friends. by my hesitation he guessed my answer and disappeared. There were loads of people there that saw it all aswell.
i've been feeling awful about it ever since. i'm really annoyed with myself that i didn't say anything, i just frooze up he must think im such a hard faced cow with no consideration for other people. but i'm really not my mind just went blank and i didn't know what to say. I feel so bad though, i cried last night i was so ashamed of myself.

I was also pretty drunk at the time which probably didn't help and a few of my friends were really off with me after it happened and are now not talking to me.

what should i do know? i will have to face him tomorrow.

i need advice on how to handle this and maybe what i could say if this ever happened again to avoid getting in this mess. i feel so horrible.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
any advice? i really don't know what to do? what should i have said?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (33)
27.73%
No (86)
72.27%

Watched Threads