I'm too ugly to deserve anyone Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
The sight of myself repulses me
I avoid people because I feel embarrased to be around anyone, as I know what they're thinking.
People used to say I look like a man and it's true.
I've never shown any (romantic) interest in anyone as I know no one would ever like me, and I'm one of those people who knows they will always be a loner.
I'm on anti-depressants but they can't change the way I look can they, or stop the stuff people think.

I'ver lived with this all my life, but I sort of always had hope which is gone now.
I just hate living in my body, I just want to run away from myself

Can anyone relate? I wake everyday and feel like I shouldn't be here.
loveisjustasong
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i dont think your antidepressants are working...
Serbinator
Badges: 1
Report 9 years ago
Top yourself.

In all seriousness everyone is self-conscious about how other people are judging them at any given moment, learn to have confidence in yourself and not put yourself down. All should work out then.
Fawn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll get neg repped for this but;

Firstly, get over yourself.

Secondly, wouldn't you be used to it now?
diskohuelga
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because a jerk decided to be a jerk doesn't mean the majority of people do too.
Do something that'll get you out of your shell, take drama lessons or singing or do something that will make you feel good!

Honestly, everyone will feel like that at one point and even the most beautiful people look into the mirror and don't like what they see.

I hope I helped. x
kjstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what do you think is so wrong with you....?

What things w9uld you want to change?
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what are your good points?

what are your strengths?

focus on these, and try not to care what anybody else says or thinks.
Natalie_xx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can relate 100%
I rarely go out, all becuase of my looks. I'm doing my exams from home.
I was on anti-depressants but I came of them.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fawn)
I'll get neg repped for this but;

Firstly, get over yourself.

Secondly, wouldn't you be used to it now?
that's harsh.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oi, OP.
I'm fairly certain your thoughts are irrational. You're most probably not hideous, you jsut think you are. Sounds a bit body-dismorphic tbh. Do you have missing limbs? Are you bald? Do you have one eye and no nose?
Lol I'm guessing not. I'm sure you're fine. You need to fix your opinion on your appearance tbh. That's the only thing I can see that'll help; not to fix your appearance, but to fix your opinion of it.
You have ridiculously low self-esteem, which is crazy. I'm sure you're not so bad; why not indulge in a load of shopping. Get some makeup, pay a lot of money and go to a really good hair salon, are you fat? If yes...gym. If no...then there's already something good about you.
Are you really tall? You said you look masculine. I'm sure you're not, but if you're tall then HELLO! Long legs = sexy = heels! And if you're short then meh you're cute.
You see my point? Everyone has something going for them. You just need to realise you're not hideous, invest in some nice things, and try and realise you're not bad looking. There is no such thing as an ugly woman, just a lazy one.

And anyway, even if you were hideous (and I'm certain you're not), even so you could find a bf. Have you never seen them 50+ stone women with their husbands? Of course you have, QED.

PM me if you like... I'm nice, really

*Summarise* Stop being silly, you deserve somene as much as anyone else, and you're probably fine looking. Just delluded/low self esteem.
J-E-N-O-V-A
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Get money and hire the people (and their families) that made fun of you as servants/slaves.

If you are truly a monster this is the only way.

Good luck.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
what has already been said and also

Sometimes you have to just put things into perspective and realise you're not hideous.
This sounds awful but type something into google that you will know will bring up hideous things and then realise what's going for you in comparison.
seriously you're not as bad as you *think*, i'm sure of that.
I can relate because i have this rare skin disorder and it pains me when people moan about the littlest of things.
and more than anything remember that there is someone out there for every human being on this planet. it really is true.
Dorito
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Plastic surgery?

Some people are just destined to be lonely...

Why don't you become a cat lady...
epitaph for my heart
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I avoid people because I feel embarrased to be around anyone, as I know what they're thinking.
I've never shown any (romantic) interest in anyone as I know no one would ever like me, and I'm one of those people who knows they will always be a loner.
I'm on anti-depressants but they can't change the way I look can they, or stop the stuff people think.

I'ver lived with this all my life, but I sort of always had hope which is gone now.

crumbs, we're all outwardly ugly from certain angles and at certain times in our lives, don't worry - we all therefore sympathise
Playa_h8r
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Man don't listen 2 half of these people.

Life does not evolve around looks

Just because YOU THINK you are ugly.

Does not mean you are ugly.

Im sorry you feel like that but inside you there is a personality.

If i would you make friends with people so they get to see the real you.

Cos when they do, they will look past your looks.

If you notice the most beautiful people in the world have huge confidence.

Get confident.

My sis sometimes feel lyk S hit but once she gets herself done up (god knows what she does) She starts to feel better about herself.

If you have girl mates i think you should ask them for like tips or something, i think that is the reason why girls take long in the bathroom.

Once you do you will feel great hth

Dont 4get not all guys want girls that are anorexic looking, f uk up their faces in clown makeup, wear clothes that show their fannys and cannot even calculate 1+1.
ADREAM
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You can't be that ugly. No-one is.

If you're obese, lose some weight. If you're spotty, smother a tub of spot-cream over yourself. If you have terrible hair, dab some gel onto it. If you're pale, get a tan...

You get the picture!

If you want any more of my fantabulous advice, don't hesitate to ask!
explosions hurt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think you are too over confident
johnbrown
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
post pics and we'll rate you
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I know where you're coming from. You sound like I did a few years ago. I assure you that you do still have hope because you are reaching out to others on here. You are trying to find answers or at least people who feel the same.

Well self-esteem is a sliding scale and many people struggle to maintain it throughout their lives. You are somewhere near the bottom at the moment I would guess but it's not a competition. Self-doubt can be a fairly healthy response to stop us making stupid mistakes but often it's crippling or holds us back in certain ways. The point is it is VERY common.

I was never too self-concious about my looks. Instead I had the idea that I was weird and different somehow, not really a 'proper' person. I felt worthless and wanted to escape. My parents always said I was 'the clever one' and I became obsessed with my intelligence and would be terrified of looking stupid. I suppose I still have my moments... I haven't completely worked it out yet but I am getting there.

It doesn't matter what perceived flaw you have about yourself: looks, intelligence, personality, lack of luck with the opposite sex... they all stem from the same thing: low self-worth. It's the same tricks you have to use to overcome it no matter what it is you hate about yourself.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interacti...052&tab_id=112

I recommend trying this out:-

http://www.moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome

Anti-depressants only work if you understand your problems as well and are rationally fighting back with your mind. I think of anti-depressants as a symptom absorber which are helpful but they do not solve the root of the problem. It's like a broken leg the crutches (anti-depressants) help you walk but the healing is going on inside your leg (this is your mental exercises to beat low self-esteem).

You can overcome the effect of the anti-depressants if you still think exactly the same way as you always have, they're just not that strong unless you want to take loads and be a zombie, which I'm sure you don't.

I recommend CBT or other exercises which concentrate on boosting self-esteem. Be nice to yourself and be patient. I know it's hard, it's very hard indeed when you don't trust your own mind but you can do it. Honestly. You're not a flawed human. No humans are perfect and we all doubt ourselves. You just have to accept some stuff about yourself isn't perfect and love yourself anyway.
SnowAngel
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

:hugs:
I'm ugly as sin, but I get laid, things will happen and I guess looks aren't everything

I struggle all the time, I barely make myself leave the house to go to school..
I guess you just have to wait it out until you feel better, i'm waiting too :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads