Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heading to camberwell in sept
    need a small insight into what the halls are like im sure theres alot of diff opinions out there but i would really appreciate some details
    ex. weres completley rotten? lol
    and which is handiest for camberwell?
    i do hate important desisions
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Rule of thumb, if the location is nicer and the rent/price is higher, it's likely that the residence will coincide with that (i.e. better in standard). It's directly proportional and is reflective. Popularity is also another factor to consider, which is why it's important to read up on each hall, select a few that you might be interested in and visit them (if only to see the outside of the building and the general area).

I've detailed my experience of Manna Ash in this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=850341

ReputationRep:
    i live in ewen henderson court and go to camberwell. Its really handy, just a 10 minute bus journey (you could walk if you wanted to) but compared to my flatmates who have to travel for about an hour every morning to get to their colleges i feel pretty lucky! Ewen Henderson Court itself is pretty nice. There is the odd bit of grot here and there but its student housing so you cant expect luxury!! there's a really friendly social scene here, with a big common room that people can use to watch tv/ have film nights and there is new cross gate train station 1 minute up the road which takes you to london bridge tube in 5 mins.

for me EHC has been perfect, i can nip home if i forget something at college really easily aswell!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks so much both of u, great help
    i really like the idea of being close to camberwell, so im thinking ehc would be ideal

thanks so muck

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Fine Art Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
    MA Graphic Communication Design Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.