Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well the SLC/my LEA have completely out done themselves this time. They have changed the information I provided them with and now its made everything wrong.

They have changed me back to the course I was doing in the first year (my uni let us switch between 6 pathways after the end of the first year without having to start over as the first year was the same for all of them). It all went through OK last year and I changed it to the name of the pathway I was now taking. This year though despite me telling them the same course name again they have changed it back to what it was in the first year.

They have also put me down as wanting a £1610 tuition fee loan despite me requesting £0 as I am planning on doing a placement year next year and my uni doesn't charge any tuition fees during a placement year. I also told them in the application I would be doing a placement year.

I don't know how they have managed to muck it up. Why change the information I gave them? I'm going to have to ring them tomorrow and get it sorted but I bet they make me fill in another form to correct a mistake that should never of been made. I'm surprised as well as I had always found my LEA to be good before and it only started going wrong when the SLC took over things. I got everything out the way early as I knew I had a lot to do now it seems it was all a waste of time.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.