The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Queen of hearts
Does ne1 go 2 Bolton Institute? I wana do psych degree there & its sposed 2 b 1 of the best but I want an insiders opinion? x

Hi mate, i live in Bolton and yes it is great 4 psych, however if you are going to stay in bolton i would advise you not to, the night life is boring and within 3 weeks you will be bored, living is cheap and so is food, but the atmosphere in Bolton institute is dead. You have older students and i would advice you to deffinatly go to another Uni. Bolton Institue is mainly for people who havent got decent A Levels to get into Uni even as low key as Manchester Met, so i think you should look else where.
I had heard that it was mostly geared to mature students but i was told that there was easy access to a great nightlife in bolton and manchester, is that true? R u at bolton or do u just live there?
U've landed urself in it now cos now u've got all my q's to ansa - sorry!

thanks

x
Queen of hearts
Does ne1 go 2 Bolton Institute? I wana do psych degree there & its sposed 2 b 1 of the best but I want an insiders opinion? x

You may want to take into consideration that the place officially doesn't have university status - so at the end of the day you won't have a uni degree.
Jools
You may want to take into consideration that the place officially doesn't have university status - so at the end of the day you won't have a uni degree.

well accordin 2 the prospectus if i graduate i'll have a Bsc honours degree? If not bolton ne recommendations?

x

Latest

Trending

Trending