Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does ne1 go 2 Bolton Institute? I wana do psych degree there & its sposed 2 b 1 of the best but I want an insiders opinion? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen of hearts)
    Does ne1 go 2 Bolton Institute? I wana do psych degree there & its sposed 2 b 1 of the best but I want an insiders opinion? x
    Hi mate, i live in Bolton and yes it is great 4 psych, however if you are going to stay in bolton i would advise you not to, the night life is boring and within 3 weeks you will be bored, living is cheap and so is food, but the atmosphere in Bolton institute is dead. You have older students and i would advice you to deffinatly go to another Uni. Bolton Institue is mainly for people who havent got decent A Levels to get into Uni even as low key as Manchester Met, so i think you should look else where.

ReputationRep:
    I had heard that it was mostly geared to mature students but i was told that there was easy access to a great nightlife in bolton and manchester, is that true? R u at bolton or do u just live there?
    U've landed urself in it now cos now u've got all my q's to ansa - sorry!

thanks

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen of hearts)
    You may want to take into consideration that the place officially doesn't have university status - so at the end of the day you won't have a uni degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    You may want to take into consideration that the place officially doesn't have university status - so at the end of the day you won't have a uni degree.
    well accordin 2 the prospectus if i graduate i'll have a Bsc honours degree? If not bolton ne recommendations?

x

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.