Do You Respect The A-Levels That You Are Taking?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered6
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i agree, we are worth 10 of you. we actually have a brain. you know, that squidgy thing in your head that is able to make you do things.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *-mjg-*)
no- i want to laugh at ur attempts to "take the pi**"! u lot arent worth half of me!
We are probably worth 10 times you, cause you got UUE and you think LSE will take you.
*-mjg-*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
We are probably worth 10 times you, cause you got UUE and you think LSE will take you.
they will. ur just jealous cos u didnt have the bal to apply!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *-mjg-*)
they will. ur just jealous cos u didnt have the bal to apply!
Do you really want me to humiliate you? Cause I aint got no beef with you, but if you push me, I will be your worst enemy.
*-mjg-*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Do you really want me to humiliate you? Cause I aint got no beef with you, but if you push me, I will be your worst enemy.
make my day. i will get into university and i will prove u all wrong! yeah baby!!!
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Go Bhaal! I like that.
*-mjg-*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i had enemies in school. they were mean.
Unregistered56
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
To Get Into Lse You Need A Minimum Of Abb. You Also Need B/c Grades Or Above In Certain Required Gcse's Such As A Language And Any Two Of Maths, Eng Or Science, Depending On Your Degree Choice.
I Am Struggling To Understand How Zero C Grades At Any Gcse Qualification, And Uuue In As And A-levels, Are As Good As Abb Or Above At A-level (worst Possible Allowed Ever!!) Aswell As B Grades And Above At Maths, Eng And Sci And A Language (worst Possible Ever To!!).

Realistically, You Need Mainly A Grades At Gcse, And A-level Predictions Of Aab To Even Be Considered.
*-mjg-*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered56)
To Get Into Lse You Need A Minimum Of Abb. You Also Need B/c Grades Or Above In Certain Required Gcse's Such As A Language And Any Two Of Maths, Eng Or Science, Depending On Your Degree Choice.
I Am Struggling To Understand How Zero C Grades At Any Gcse Qualification, And Uuue In As And A-levels, Are As Good As Abb Or Above At A-level (worst Possible Allowed Ever!!) Aswell As B Grades And Above At Maths, Eng And Sci And A Language (worst Possible Ever To!!).

Realistically, You Need Mainly A Grades At Gcse, And A-level Predictions Of Aab To Even Be Considered.
thanks for the advice. now sod off and let me thinK!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Actually people went on to do A Levels at my school who got Es and Fs at GCSE they took new subjects for A Levels and retook GCSEs at the same time. However as for LSE I think not mate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (496)
51.51%
No (467)
48.49%

Watched Threads