Anti-Left Wing Anarchist Club....lol

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Anybody see the house of commons thingy today, i actually laughed at the jokes, have I become an intellectual or just a prat?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Anybody see the house of commons thingy today, i actually laughed at the jokes, have I become an intellectual or just a prat?
Yes, Dani. Where you been, the forums been *empty* without your humour, to erm humour us.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yes, Dani. Where you been, the forums been *empty* without your humour, to erm humour us.
I went to Tunisia and I'm worth an average of 12,000 camels with the many people who tried to buy me, according to my personal tutor (**** also my ex food tech teacher's hubby) his wife was offered for 1 ahahahahahaha i'm worth 11,999 more camels, and I can't even cook like good arabic wives are supposed to
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I went to Tunisia and I'm worth an average of 12,000 camels with the many people who tried to buy me, according to my personal tutor (**** also my ex food tech teacher's hubby) his wife was offered for 1 ahahahahahaha i'm worth 11,999 more camels, and I can't even cook like good arabic wives are supposed to
lol.

I wonder if I went there, what I would be worth. Hmm.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You get about a bit...

Camels? Sure you don't mean the tobacco?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
several hundred i should imagine, where is blamps? he shoulda read the title and made a beeline for here, is he sick? Did the left wing finally get ahold of him in my absence and make him watch Barney (shiver) and John Lennon videos...oh the horror
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
not to mention turns out I can speak fluent (though terrible grammatically) french!! Go figure I made lots of french friends with cool names like Gaitone (pronunced Gay-tone hahahahahahhahhahahaha) and some guy trying to convince me his name was Jacques Chirac..
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
#12,000 bright yellow camels sitting on the wall, if one of them should accdentally fall there would be 11,999 bright yellow camels left sitting on the wall.....# countiune for the remainder of the camels.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
several hundred i should imagine, where is blamps? he shoulda read the title and made a beeline for here, is he sick? Did the left wing finally get ahold of him in my absence and make him watch Barney (shiver) and John Lennon videos...oh the horror
several hundred. hmpff.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
not to mention turns out I can speak fluent (though terrible grammatically) french!! Go figure I made lots of french friends with cool names like Gaitone (pronunced Gay-tone hahahahahahhahhahahaha) and some guy trying to convince me his name was Jacques Chirac..
There's always one thing that makes you want to giggle uncontrollably. For a mate of mine it's hearing the word 'gaelic'. OK it's funny but you should have seen him, he was in bits!
Camel
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
lol.

I wonder if I went there, what I would be worth. Hmm.
I don't even think you would be worth a piece of camel **** let alone a whole camel.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Camel)
I don't even think you would be worth a piece of camel **** let alone a whole camel.
HAHAHAHAHA Falling over myself for laughter :rolleyes: . Well it takes a piece of camel **** to know another piece of camel ****.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
My mate chris said he was worth a camel toe, and that made me laugh and nearly wee myself because he is only 14 he does not understand the perjorative idea of "camel toe" muhahahahaha
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Camel)
Whats a matter, too busy filling your nostrils with the smell of ****?!?
Camel toe
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hahaha ah yea the old camel toe! :eek: Women with too tight clothing around the pelvic area.
Camel toe
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Whats a matter, too busy filling your nostrils with the smell of ****?!?
I think you need some new baggier trousers you got a bad case of camel toe
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA Falling over myself for laughter :rolleyes: . Well it takes a piece of camel **** to know another piece of camel ****.
maybe Camel is worth undigested sweetcorn in camel turd
Camel Toe
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
maybe Camel is worth undigested sweetcorn in camel turd
**** dude you got a bad case of camel toe! Sort it out mate
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Camel toe)
I think you need some new baggier trousers you got a bad case of camel toe
Why are you staring at my groin area, you prick.
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Anti-Left Wing Anarchist Club
eh? whatcha on about now? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (315)
52.59%
No (284)
47.41%

Watched Threads