The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

jhs08
Yeah, theres about 40 of us I think spread around (it includes BGP, st peters, jubilee, etc...)

Have you got your offer? Everyone seems to have got theirs on the last day of term. (due to nine20 I know a lot of people who will be living in various halls again!) Got mine, though annoyingly it dosent confirm the specific room you ask for.. (not that I think I won't get it)

Truly an achievement! Yeah, Steve's great.

oh yeah i got my offer, apparently my same room, but they might change it :dontknow:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
jhs08
Got mine, though annoyingly it dosent confirm the specific room you ask for...

Gimmie a call and I'll give you your room number. 0115 951 3697

thetopnotch
oh yeah i got my offer, apparently my same room, but they might change it :dontknow:

Room numbers could change but it's incredibly unlikely once we've allocated you.
BrenLee
Gimmie a call and I'll give you your room number. 0115 951 3697

Room numbers could change but it's incredibly unlikely once we've allocated you.

yeah that's what my email said, something along the lines of you have the room, but there's a small chance it may change, we can't guarantee; i guess what you're saying is it's not 100% just 99% :yep:
Reply 83
Mine didnt mention the actual room at all - just said I have an en-suite room. No big deal though, all the rooms in Cav are pretty much identical anyway.
Thanks brenlee, I will do, that's very kind of you!
jhs08
Mine didnt mention the actual room at all - just said I have an en-suite room. No big deal though, all the rooms in Cav are pretty much identical anyway.
Thanks brenlee, I will do, that's very kind of you!

oh i emailed them again to check, because it didn't say in my offer either...i really don't want the rooms that face in on the quad, i like to keep my curtains open:yep:
:sad: any more Hugh Stu questions before it falls off the bottom of the page?
Reply 86
Let it drop off...DOH! :facepalm:
BrenLee
Let it drop off...DOH! :facepalm:

well this thread has to beat the Cripps thread in terms of post count and views by september(might as well get some banter in now) plus it's a useful resource too...if you can't find the laundry room then this is the place to come to:woo:

:cookie:
Reply 88
thetopnotch
if you can't find the laundry room then this is the place to come to:woo:

Personally I'd go and ask at the office, but each to their own. :p:

(Ps for anyone who actually does want to know where it is - as you walk through the upper quad towards the archway, turn left straight after the last fir tree and straight before the second set of steps.)
alex-hs
Personally I'd go and ask at the office, but each to their own. :p:

(Ps for anyone who actually does want to know where it is - as you walk through the upper quad towards the archway, turn left straight after the last fir tree and straight before the second set of steps.)

yeah that's true, but TSR ftw :tsr:

(Good instructions there, it's a green door which has a code which changes every year :sad: which means i have to remember a new one next year)
so whos studying economics here? topnotch u in first yr? fu** I still havent started revisin and exams in 5 weeks...**** me!
prospectivEEconomist
so whos studying economics here? topnotch u in first yr? fu** I still havent started revisin and exams in 5 weeks...**** me!

yeah...i've done bits and bobs but not much...i don't know, i've been doing reading but not any revision as yet:erm:

(talk about the exams in this thread:smile:: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=866893)
Reply 92
prospectivEEconomist

:wavey:
Reply 93
prospectivEEconomist

I will be :biggrin:
Haz313
:wavey:

i didnt know you were coming to notts. you studying straight econ?
Reply 95
prospectivEEconomist
i didnt know you were coming to notts. you studying straight econ?

Yeah, firmed it over Durham (can't see myself living there for the next 3 years). Warwick rejection came through the other week :frown:
Yupp, L100. How you finding it?
Haz313
Yeah, firmed it over Durham (can't see myself living there for the next 3 years). Warwick rejection came through the other week :frown:
Yupp, L100. How you finding it?

its good, dunno what else there is to say really? lol
i got my hugh stu offer. yay i have somewhere to live!
a_girl_called_john
i got my hugh stu offer. yay i have somewhere to live!

Congratulations:smile: When did you apply? (so other people can start to work out when they might get offers:smile:)
laura_beth
Just got my offer :biggrin::biggrin:

Private shared bathroom at Cripps :biggrin:

YAY I have a place to stay if I get in

Cripps!!!! this is the Hugh Stu thread :tongue:

nah i'm joking:smile: Congratulations on your accommodation offer, looks like they sent out lots of offers today :smile: I hope you do well in your exams and make your Nottingham offer:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending