This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
this is a thread for those of us (which is pratically all of us) that grew up with tv from the 80's. what shows did u love. i liked thundercats, he-man and fraggle rock.
Dam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
this is a thread for those of us (which is pratically all of us) that grew up with tv from the 80's. what shows did u love. i liked thundercats, he-man and fraggle rock.
Transformers!
T.G
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
I grew up with 80 and 90
J.S.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to love watching the Thundercats and Danger Mouse (I'm a little older than most people here!). I had the misfortunate of seeing both of those, a few weeks back. Utter rubbish, wish I hadn't seen them, then I could have carried on rattling on about the 'good ole' day's.

I think it was early 90`s for the Simpsons and nothing has come anywhere even remotely close.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Anybody remember Pob???????
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Err does Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles count? Raphael is the best one!!!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I used to fancy him and Dale from Rescue Rangers...lol
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Typical, you would choose the Raphael, wouldn't you. lol.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I used to fancy him and Dale from Rescue Rangers...lol
Yeah man Raphael's sarcasm was so sexy... (!)
But he was so funny with it! I even had the red headband! My family used to ask why my favourite wasn't Donatello, being the intelligent one of the lot...
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Typical, you would choose the Raphael, wouldn't you. lol.
Typical, why?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Typical, why?
I think Donatello was gay....he had a very camp voice and purple isn't exactly a "manly" colour
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Typical, why?
I know, why I choose him. Aggressive and dont take s*** from anybody, lol. But I also liked Michealangelo, cause he was funny.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think Donatello was gay....he had a very camp voice and purple isn't exactly a "manly" colour
Leave off, he's nang! I like his big long stick...
Michaelangelo was also brilliant, so funny and very handy with his numb-chucks, but I liked Raph's two tridents best. Leonardo was also class, hell they was all great!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Answer to original question:

Dangermouse, (cant think of any more), but for some reason I always hated the cowards in any cartoon, or film for that matter.

Like Seargent Uppam from Saving Private Ryan, towards the end, that guy made the film unbearable to watch, I was actually really annoyed with that coward, and only watched it once.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Leave off, he's nang! I like his big long stick...
Michaelangelo was also brilliant, so funny and very handy with his numb-chucks, but I liked Raph's two tridents best. Leonardo was also class, hell they was all great!
In the turtles book of how to be cool...yes i had a copy thanks to a school book fair (where my parents didn't get me the pop up spot the dog book because i was "too old")
Michaelangelo called Raph's saiis or however u spell them, pizza forks...so raph beat him up...its all in there!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
In the turtles book of how to be cool...yes i had a copy thanks to a school book fair (where my parents didn't get me the pop up spot the dog book because i was "too old")
Michaelangelo called Raph's saiis or however u spell them, pizza forks...so raph beat him up...its all in there!
Did anybody buy the shoes, or the backpack for that matter?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
<gasps> I must have that book!!! I want to be cool like the Turtles! (Hell no I'm fine as I am!)

Saiis?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Did anybody buy the shoes, or the backpack for that matter?
The headband, lunchbox, loads of videos, I think I had the duvet cover...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The headband, lunchbox, loads of videos, I think I had the duvet cover...
Now what the f*** is with cow and chicken?
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thundercats and He-Man is all I can remember.....

I had a small Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles game thingy and it was green. You only get like 1 background with the sprites displayed on top and I remember fighting that wolf guy but it was too far back! And yea....I had a T-shirt of it as well.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.56%
No (467)
48.44%

Watched Threads