This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
AS much as I would like to reminisce of old, dodgy and weird cartoons, I am off to bed. Night all.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Thundercats and He-Man is all I can remember.....
Thunder thunder Thundercats! My mates at primary school could say the dumbest things, they used to take the piss and call it Thunderpants or something.
They also used to sing, whenever we got milk, "I'm cool, I'm fresh; I come from Bangladesh!" Bleh...
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to watch a lot of them Captain Scarlet and Thunderbird stuff as well. Nowdays, if I watch them, I seem to feel sleepy or dizzy. Wierd.....

Has anyone ever chatted with their friends at college/uni and for some reason, you end up talking about old cartoons in the 80s and 90s? When that happens, I'm surprised at how many people seemed to still talki about them since I thought I was the only one and that I was sad to still talk about them, lol.

Btw, this ain't 90s but does anyone remember Reboot which was shown on CITV? I think it was one of the first ever children's shows to use computer generated images but I ain't sure about that.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
here is a website for all you 80s cartoon lovers.

www.80scartoons.co.uk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%