Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Is GCSE maths E to the Z? E-Z ? Easy?
Unregist
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pi-man)
lol, i did it in yr 10, and got an A. woo.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i got a D
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pi-man)
I am doing higher maths, and it's quite hard and some of it is confusing. I havn't been doing it for long but I am finding it very boring and difficult. We have just finished volume and surface area and total surface area of cylinders, spheres, pyramids etc etc - there are loads more. The formulas for them are so confusing, I get so mixed up. But I did quite well anyway.
Back to algebra now :rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I am doing higher maths, and it's quite hard and some of it is confusing. I havn't been doing it for long but I am finding it very boring and difficult. We have just finished volume and surface area and total surface area of cylinders, spheres, pyramids etc etc - there are loads more. The formulas for them are so confusing, I get so mixed up. But I did quite well anyway.
Back to algebra now :rolleyes:
So I take it, you dont wanna do maths, or even further maths as an A-level. lol.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
So I take it, you dont wanna do maths, or even further maths as an A-level. lol.
Oh the sooner I get rid of maths the better.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads