The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unregistereds
im not tryin to get ppl to phone 999 im scared to do it my self!

Why would you be scared?
And how can you push somebody over whilst on this website and think they are dead?
Oh grow up.
Reply 21
bruceleemk2
i think thats called necropheolia or sumthin like that

no, thats tryin to shag a corpse. Actually, maybe thats what the guy has done, and dont want the paramedics to find out. :biggrin:
Reply 22
Unregistereds
im not tryin to get ppl to phone 999 im scared to do it my self!

this is because you are lying and have nothing to fone 999 for!!
Reply 23
Bhaal85
have you tried poking the body?

if i poke him and he his still a live wnt it hurt him?
Bhaal85
no, thats tryin to shag a corpse. Actually, maybe thats what the guy has done, and dont want the paramedics to find out. :biggrin:

yeah but even if they did cum hed probably bump into them and kill them!lol
Reply 25
S**T!!!!!

i just pushed this guy and he was stood near the big glass window, and we were on the 52nd floor and he fell through it. and he died.

so i quickly came on the net to find help.
what ever will i do?
ShOcKzZ
S**T!!!!!

i just pushed this guy and he was stood near the big glass window, and we were on the 52nd floor and he fell through it. and he died.

what ever will i do?

lol, we get the idea now.
ShOcKzZ
S**T!!!!!

what ever will i do?

i dunno.do u want 1 of us to call 999????
ShOcKzZ
tilt their head back.
listen for breathing - if they are then chill. if not ..

push (just below the rib cage) 15 times
then give them mouth to mouth (3 breaths)

repeat that until they come back to life.

Are you mad?

NEVER advise someone to give chest compressions without first checking for a pulse - and never give such vague instructions as to where as "just below the rib cage" you'll have someone pushing into the victims stomach :rolleyes:
Reply 29
This is one of the stupidest things i have read
Pencil Queen
Are you mad?

NEVER advise someone to give chest compressions without first checking for a pulse - and never give such vague instructions as to where as "just below the rib cage" you'll have someone pushing into the victims stomach :rolleyes:

yeah dont u no nuthin?!?
Reply 31
LadyFadge
This is one of the stupidest things i have read

why is this stupid i just killed sum 1 u pig!
Reply 32
Unregistereds

Yeah well if you really have then there is nothing you can now do abou it! Fone someone who can heklp none of us can! I didnt kill someone so how can i be the pig
Unregistereds

i think its quite funny to b quite honest with ya.i mean IF u hav actually killed sum1,then its gonna b all ova da news.i can c the headlines now...killer seeks help in forum
Reply 34
who should i phone then?
Unregisteredd
who should i phone then?

ur nan
Reply 36
bruceleemk2
i think its quite funny to b quite honest with ya.i mean IF u hav actually killed sum1,then its gonna b all ova da news.i can c the headlines now...killer seeks help in forum

killer?
im not a killer!!!
he just died at the same time i pushed him, its just one of those every day coincidence
Reply 37
bruceleemk2
ur nan

my nans dead u mother fuker!
Reply 38
Pencil Queen
Are you mad?

dam, i missed out the pulse.

"just below the rib cage" - well u tell me what that bits called then, mr know it all.
unlucky

Latest

Trending

Trending