ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregisteredgt)
killer?
im not a killer!!!
he just died at the same time i pushed him, its just one of those every day coincidence
lmao.
bruceleemk2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
dam, i missed out the pulse.

"just below the rib cage" - well u tell me what that bits called then, mr know it all.
try mrs/ms/miss
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dam, i missed out the pulse.

"just below the rib cage" - well u tell me what that bits called then, mr know it all.
Miss

It's the centre of the rib cage, three finger widths up from the point where the 2 ribs meet or in the middle between the nipples.

And you need to emphasise to push only a couple of inches using where your hand joins your wrist - using fingers or fists is likely to break ribs.

It's easier to link to a website that lists basic first aid ABCs with diagrams.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Miss

It's the centre of the rib cage, three finger widths up from the point where the 2 ribs meet or in the middle between the nipples.

And you need to emphasise to push only a couple of inches using where your hand joins your wrist - using fingers or fists is likely to break ribs.

nice. what do u do?
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Miss

i take it uve done a cpr course or sumtin like that den
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why you bothering if this person did kill someone then they are in the s**t but if not then they have taken you for a ride.
Ring 999 if you have!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
nice. what do u do?
I work in a uni.

But I was Liverpool and District Ladies Lifesaving Champion for 3 yrs when I was 15-18. And my mum is a swimming/lifesaving instructor.
Unregistereds
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I work in a uni.

But I was Liverpool and District Ladies Lifesaving Champion for 3 yrs when I was 15-18. And my mum is a swimming/lifesaving instructor.
wow
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I work in a uni.

cool.did ne1 try and make u give them mouth to mouth but jus wanted to try it on.or is that jus on tv?
Unregisteredr
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bruceleemk2)
cool.did ne1 try and make u give them mouth to mouth but jus wanted to try it on.or is that jus on tv?
=D
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
that's just on tv...and I was never a lifeguard (that involves far too much dealing with filthy people who dump dirty nappies in the changing room for my taste)...it was always just a hobby and something I thought important enough to be good at.
Unregisteredd
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
that's just on tv...and I was never a lifeguard (that involves far too much dealing with filthy people who dump dirty nappies in the changing room for my taste)...it was always just a hobby and something I thought important enough to be good at.
just a hobby... so got frils frm it then
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i dont no what to say.the whole nappies thing sounds a bit grim.but yeah dats cool
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregisteredd)
just a hobby... so got frils frm it then
Yeah - there's nothing that turns me on more than kissing a rescusi-annie that tastes of antisceptic :rolleyes:
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wars a rescusi-annie??is this the new lifegaurd slang or sumtin
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wars a rescusi-annie??is this the new lifegaurd slang or sumtin
It's one of these lookers. A fake rubber person which you can practice proper resuscitation on to check your technique is safe.

Note the lovely grey tracksuit.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
can you????
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It's one of these lookers. A fake rubber person which you can practice proper resuscitation on to check your technique is safe.

Note the lovely grey tracksuit.
very very very nice!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (4)
8.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (9)
20%
Live streaming events (4)
8.89%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (5)
11.11%
A uni comparison tool (11)
24.44%
An in-person event when available (12)
26.67%