This discussion is closed.
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I know that you all busy with work but there are guests on this site again doing things that arent really worth it and are ruining the sites respectablity!
V
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)
I know that you all busy with work but there are guests on this site again doing things that arent really worth it and are ruining the sites respectablity!
V
Report the posts and they will come.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
V
bruceleemk2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
V
yeah *** on boys and girls sort it out please.
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
V
i agree all of the other threads are slowly being moved down the page because of these worthless unregistered ppl who don't have the guts to go registered!
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by bruceleemk2)
yeah *** on boys and girls sort it out please.
I am doing hang on
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am doing hang on
well between me and Lady Fadge we have reported all the posts and PM'd all the moderators!! now lets just wait and see what happens!!??
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gina17)
well between me and Lady Fadge we have reported all the posts and PM'd all the moderators!! now lets just wait and see what happens!!??
Thanks for your Help Darlin
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thanks for your Help Darlin
your welcome.. edders is here to save the day!
giddylid1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It all links back to the debate about whether or not to disallow unregistered users to post on this forum....
Lyd
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by giddylid1)
It all links back to the debate about whether or not to disallow unregistered users to post on this forum....
Lyd
Yeah pretty much, its all because people have no respect and are ruining it for all of us
giddylid1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah pretty much, its all because people have no respect and are ruining it for all of us
yeah i agree... it poop. What have we done to them to make them behave in this way? Its just wrong.
Lyd
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by giddylid1)
yeah i agree... it poop. What have we done to them to make them behave in this way? Its just wrong.
Lyd
Yes exactly!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
the threads have been cleared up now. a tip: just ignore spam threads, dont reply to any of them. that way they just fall down the screen. i will see if we can make the forum members-only.
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by edders)
the threads have been cleared up now. a tip: just ignore spam threads, dont reply to any of them. that way they just fall down the screen. i will see if we can make the forum members-only.
Thank you Edders! It just get very annoying
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
***goes off to check emails...***

oh christ! 55 new! one would have been fine

were discussing the option of banning unregs for the moment untill we get the long awaited upgrade (late november hopefully).
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)

were discussing the option of banning unregs for the moment untill we get the long awaited upgrade (late november hopefully).
Sorry just making sure you knew
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)

cheers m8.top bloke.sounds cool.wats it gonna include
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)

sorry got a bit carried away!!
Weasel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i agree all of the other threads are slowly being moved down the page because of these worthless unregistered ppl who don't have the guts to go registered!
Haven't got the guts to register on an anonymous internet forum. :rolleyes: Come on now. I think its just because people just can't be bothered to register nothing to do with having the guts! :rolleyes: :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (268)
51.94%
No (248)
48.06%

Watched Threads