Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!
    are you too friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyl)
    i know..i like beans too
    so have you tried them with cheese thats nice.....not that im trying to change the subject or anything!

ReputationRep:
    are you too friends
    yeah but i HOPE she wont spill the beans.....they are very messy!

ReputationRep:
    ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!
    OH but i want to

ReputationRep:
    so have you tried them with cheese thats nice.....not that im trying to change the subject or anything!
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    no i aint tried them with cheese..yet.

ReputationRep:
    are you too friends
    Yep Best mates

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i HOPE she wont spill the beans.....they are very messy!
    are yas do yous live near each other lik

ReputationRep:
    rite i have to go ill speak til yas soon

ReputationRep:
    about a 10 miles apart!! 15 mins drive!

ReputationRep:
    anyone live near me? i live in a small town of Ormskirk near liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    anyone live near me? i live in a small town of Ormskirk near liverpool.
    nope the closest i know to there is wales sorry! do you go into wales??

ReputationRep:
    eerrrrrr yer. but ever rarely since it takes about an hour and a half to get there.

ReputationRep:
    what other cars does everyone drive/like???

ReputationRep:
    does anybody else here have a nova..i have one and its the best car on the road.ive even put NOS in it to make it go faster....anyone else the prod owner of one or got any views on novas
    If its so good why did vauxhall stop making it and start making the corsa? I'm the proud owner of a 1 litre 12v 57i corsa, i proper smoked me mates nova because most nova's have done about 100,000 miles and there engines are ruined.

ReputationRep:
    They're all rubbish shopping cars. They're ok for a first car because of low insurance, but they're not worth wasting money on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    They're all rubbish shopping cars. They're ok for a first car because of low insurance, but they're not worth wasting money on.
    Didn't know the average shopper goes in a car with an induction kit, bucket seats, 17" rims and sub.

ReputationRep:
    lol

What a load of rubbish, should stop reading max power and save your money. It all just adds more weight to the car and makes it even slower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    lol

What a load of rubbish, should stop reading max power and save your money. It all just adds more weight to the car and makes it even slower.
    Maybe you should start reading max power. The induction kit i put on my car put the max speed up by about 7mph and made it faster accelerating.

ReputationRep:
    Novas are crap, end of discussion. If you have no money and have to drive a clapped out nova then fair play to you, but people who have 'modified' ones with bits of plastic stuck on them are just brainless and immature.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.