This discussion is closed.
andy 123
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
my friend jonny has got a learning difficulty and dosent accept that he has..i notice that he has but am to afraid to discuss it with him..what should i do??
Unregistereddx
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by andy 123)
my friend jonny has got a learning difficulty and dosent accept that he has..i notice that he has but am to afraid to discuss it with him..what should i do??
ooooo i hav 1 2!
andy 123
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
and what are you doin bout it
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You have to help you friend even though he want accept it! I know its gonna be hard on you but you have to.
Gina17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
and what are you doin bout it
to be honest with you i think unregisterddx is only messing around by the way he/she said oooooooooooh
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I dont give him the benefit of the doubt
wendyl
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
mine was andy 123 and its now wendyl i just registered..its got realy bad lately..he finds it really hard to spell even his own name
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i can a learning dissablitie. i think that i have disleskies (see, i can't spell it). and i also have another condition called neurofibromatoses (NF for short).
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by wendyl)
mine was andy 123 and its now wendyl i just registered..its got realy bad lately..he finds it really hard to spell even his own name
But does he know that he has a porblem and can he accept that
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by wendyl)
well why don't you give him some of the help that you think he needs if he wont accept help from others he may accept them from his friends!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)
But does he know that he has a porblem and can he accept that
it's a guy thing. some guys just refuse to except that they have a problem, and don't want help. why do you think we won't stop to ask directions.
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
it's a guy thing. some guys just refuse to except that they have a problem, and don't want help. why do you think we won't stop to ask directions.
Yeah i understand that but surely it is better to have help and lose a bit of pride then not have help and lose more pride
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It must be wonderful to be able to diagnose someone with a learing difficulty without having to use all those cumbersome tests the professionals have to use. :rolleyes:
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
It must be wonderful to be able to diagnose someone with a learing difficulty without having to use all those cumbersome tests the professionals have to use. :rolleyes:
yeah but sometimes you can tell when someone needs help!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gina17)
yeah but sometimes you can tell when someone needs help!
There is a huge difference between needing help and telling someone they have a learning difficulty - I'm not surprised he doesn't want to know
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
those tests are brill. they get u out of lessons. i have had to have extra help since i started school.
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
There is a huge difference between needing help and telling someone they have a learning difficulty - I'm not surprised he doesn't want to know
i can see where your coming from maybe it was a bit harsh
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
those tests are brill. they get u out of lessons. i have had to have extra help since i started school.
is that the only reason you liked them...not because they helped your education?!!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thats not what i ment. the tests make the work easilyer.

i.e. instead of doing tiganomertry in maths, you will do basic algerbra.
Gina17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
thats not what i ment. the tests make the work easilyer.

i.e. instead of doing tiganomertry in maths, you will do basic algerbra.
i understand how did you do in your GCSE's then?!?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads