This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
ok, i've tried putting in three pictures now, and it doesn't work. i've copyed the URL into the signature box, but my pic won't come up.
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
ok, i've tried putting in three pictures now, and it doesn't work. i've copyed the URL into the signature box, but my pic won't come up.
ill do it for you
Dude
Rep:
?
how can you do it. if you don't mind me asking.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
how can you do it. if you don't mind me asking.
You need to find the URL of the actual image (which should end in .jpg or .gif) not the webpage it's on (which will end in .html or .htm)
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i can change your signiture, thats how

ok, ive added the [img] tags but that url you have specified doesnt point to anything???
Dude
Rep:
?
do you think it's cos my college won't let me access the picture itself. i went to google, clicked on images and typed in he-man. i saw a really cool one at the end, but my college won't let me click on it.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
do you think it's cos my college won't let me access the picture itself. i went to google, clicked on images and typed in he-man. i saw a really cool one at the end, but my college won't let me click on it.
show me where
Dude
Rep:
?
i'd love too. but you see my home PC is buggered at the mo. it doesn't let me use search engines.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (568)
50.13%
No (565)
49.87%

Watched Threads