The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
The main private accomodation complexes are Raleigh Park (where I'm at) , St Peter's Court , the new Opal Complex ,Broadgate Park.You can apply to Raleigh and BGP through Nottingham Hospitality as they are in partnership , or you can apply to any of them directly.Raleigh is run by Derwent Living , BGP is run by UPP and St Peters run by Unite.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I wouldn't worry too much about where you stay first year. All the accomodation around the uni whether it be on main campus or Jubilee is relatively good and better than most other uni's. Which one you choose probably just depends on what course you're doing and hence the campus you want to be closest to!

Are you talking about a non affiliated university accomodation or just accomodation run by others but still affiliated with the university?
Reply 3
Erm I am on about like flats - private accomodation run by university but not halls.
Reply 4
I think - and Brenlee will probably be able to categorically confirm or deny this - that the university owns a small number of houses (near the South Entrance, I believe) which are used for this purpose. Not sure about flats though, unless the houses are subdivided into flats.
Reply 5
Guys it's accommodation.

Are you sure you want to live with complete randomers? Someone at my uni ended up sharing a house with a lecturer! Others have been put in with international students who don't speak to them. It's quite risky :s-smilie:
Reply 6
alex-hs
I think - and Brenlee will probably be able to categorically confirm or deny this - that the university owns a small number of houses (near the South Entrance, I believe) which are used for this purpose. Not sure about flats though, unless the houses are subdivided into flats.

:yep: contact the University Houses office on +44 (0) 115 951 4650 or [email protected]

Latest

Trending

Trending