The Student Room Group

What's the girl version of a 'bad boy'?

What's the girl version of a 'bad boy'?

Not as in, a bad-ass punk girl on a Harley, but... In the way that many girls are attracted to that whole alpha-male, sarcastic, arrogant, confident type guy (due to nature, and just how girl's want to be protected and want to 'save someone' blah blah); what's the girl version.. that many guy's naturally like or are drawn to?

As in, to some extent do guy's like that sarcastic, jokey, teasing nature in girls, or is that just what girl's mostly find attractive in guys, because it has alpha-male characteristics? Or are guys naturally drawn to the girly girl quiet types?

Haha, I know people have different preferences, but in the way there's a generalisation with the 'bad boys' that many girls are naturally attracted to, what about for girls..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a dirty, slutty girl that loves to tease
Reply 2
Effy from Skins

Reply 3
Nick_000
Effy from Skins

oh my god i so would.
Reply 4
Nick_000
Effy from Skins

Am I the only guy not attracted to her or something? I just think she looks like a skag addict
Reply 5
A bad egg.
Reply 6
What's that freaky girl from fight club.. Marla? Yeah. **** she'd be up for some crazy unspeakable ****.
Reply 7
fire2burn
Am I the only guy not attracted to her or something? I just think she looks like a skag addict

Amen to that, brother!
Reply 8
some guys like the whole "bad girl" thing. Personally, i prefer the cute, innocent type.
So the question is basically:

What is the female alpha stereotype?

Not what you're attracted to (since not all girls are attracted to alpha males) but what is considered 'alpha female' characteristics. Right?
Desert_Roach
So the question is basically:

What is the female alpha stereotype?

Butch, feminist lesbian.

fire2burn

On the show, I agree. In real life, she looks pretty good!

Reply 11
Rude girl?
I like my women dangerous.
Reply 13
Nick_000
Effy from Skins

She would so, so get it.
Reply 14
its a rude gyal ennit??

Effy from skins is just a closet slut really.
Reply 15
A bad girl? Just think of a bad guy and apply the characteristics to a girl. Being quite mean and dominating would probably be high up.
Reply 16
Nick_000
Effy from Skins

Who is this lil girl? She looks far from bad ass.
Reply 17
A Minx

Reply 18
Nick_000
Effy from Skins

She looks like a corpse!
enigma373
Who is this lil girl. She looks far from bad ass.

Looks can be deceiving :ninja:

I don't know. I'm not sure I understand the question. I think a girl who's sharp, independent-minded, not afraid to assert herself, does whatever the hell she likes, basically someone who doesn't pander to others, is sort of the equivalent.

Latest

Trending

Trending