This discussion is closed.
lovely
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
please can u read the private message i sent u regarding my login details, i have a problem with this, the message does not contain any thing offensive, dont worry! but i was passed on 2 u and i thought u could help coz u r a moderator!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lovely)
please can u read the private message i sent u regarding my login details, i have a problem with this, the message does not contain any thing offensive, dont worry! but i was passed on 2 u and i thought u could help coz u r a moderator!
i have no new PMs... just post your question here
lovely
Rep:
?
(Original post by edders)
i have no new PMs... just post your question here
well, someone has being logging in with my name and starting dirty threads, about love and stories that arent true! i dont know how they do this but i am worried it will affest my reputation in uk- leanring
lovely
Rep:
?
well, someone has being logging in with my name and starting dirty threads, about love and stories that arent true! i dont know how they do this but i am worried it will affest my reputation in uk- leanring
r u going 2 help me or not, u r a moderator!!!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
r u going 2 help me or not, u r a moderator!!!
Given that edders has gone offline...

All I can think of is that someone has either had access to your password, or you have left the "Remember password" box ticked when on a shared computer - whether at school or indeed at home where a sibling could then use your account without you knowing.

What exactly you expect us to do I don't know. All I would suggest is that you change your password, and try and make sure it is secure.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Given that edders has gone offline...

All I can think of is that someone has either had access to your password, or you have left the "Remember password" box ticked when on a shared computer - whether at school or indeed at home where a sibling could then use your account without you knowing.

What exactly you expect us to do I don't know. All I would suggest is that you change your password, and try and make sure it is secure.
Somebody has been registering fake twin members. Somebody stole my sig, profile, username. I am 'Bhaal85' this person registered as 'Bhaal85.' with the full stop. Somebody also did it to NikNak.
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
edders hasnt gone.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (480)
51.84%
No (446)
48.16%

Watched Threads