This discussion is closed.
CHAD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi
Sorry About The Kind Of Misleading Title.

[Mod Expression - There was a misleading title of "Read This" which has been edited so that people aren't conned. Honest posts normally lead to people being more willing to reply to help you]

I Need Help With An Art Project I Have. The Title Is Imagine And I Can Do Anything I Want, But It Has To Be Imaginative And Interesting!
Any Ideas Will Help As Long As They're Not Stupid!
Thanx!
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Hi
I Need Help With An Art Project I Have. The Title Is Imagine And I Can Do Anything I Want, But It Has To Be Imaginative And Interesting!
Thanx!
Draw your strongest feeling...perturbation
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yea, u shud jus draw sumthin that either really interests u or watever happens to b in your head
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Hi
Sorry About The Kind Of Misleading Title.

[Mod Expression - There was a misleading title of "Read This" which has been edited so that people aren't conned. Honest posts normally lead to people being more willing to reply to help you]

Thanx!
draw how u wud like stuff 2 b
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (501)
51.28%
No (476)
48.72%

Watched Threads