poorlysparrows
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oohh my sister's applied for radiography, I'll have to point her in the direction of this thread.
StartSomething
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by poorlysparrows)
Oohh my sister's applied for radiography, I'll have to point her in the direction of this thread.
:woo: The more the merrier :woo:
silkspectre
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fmckean1990)
is anyone having a problem finding the "grays anatomy" book from the reading list?!?!?!? i can't find the 2005 one only the 2009 one!
Where did you get the reading list? I haven't been sent anything and I'm a bit worried now!
StartSomething
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by silkspectre)
Where did you get the reading list? I haven't been sent anything and I'm a bit worried now!
I don't think I got the Reading list until about August ish time last year.
They send you all the necessary information by post, and sometimes by email
Awais2000
Report 9 years ago
how are the job prospects and security for a radiographer on graduation?
Hows the radiography course at Bradford if theres anyone on it?
grishnackh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
85% get employed within 3 months of graduation from Herts
Al0n
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Has anyone received their bursary number from Herts yet? I'm still waiting for the number so I can apply for my bursary, but I'm still sat here twiddling my thumbs :/

I've had the letter through about me requiring jabs or proof of jabs and that's the last I've heard from the Uni.
grishnackh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
my girlfriend got her bursary number on a letter telling her to reply to the uni.
LVLV23
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Al0n)
Has anyone received their bursary number from Herts yet? I'm still waiting for the number so I can apply for my bursary, but I'm still sat here twiddling my thumbs :/

I've had the letter through about me requiring jabs or proof of jabs and that's the last I've heard from the Uni.
I am still waiting for mine aswell. Do you know when we need to send in the occupational health forms?
StartSomething
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LVLV23)
I am still waiting for mine aswell. Do you know when we need to send in the occupational health forms?
Send off the forms ASAP!
Otherwise it's a right kerfuffle having to fit in the appointments around lectures and placement if you leave it late
soophia
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hi everyone
I know its been long time for this thread
I want ask about the placement at Hertfordshire (How many weeks)?
what about the timetable is it( 9-4 Mon-Fri)?
many thanx
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by israa)
hi everyone
I know its been long time for this thread
I want ask about the placement at Hertfordshire (How many weeks)?
what about the timetable is it( 9-4 Mon-Fri)?
many thanx
Maybe it's worth sending some of the people in the thread a PM or email as they might not be as active in the herts forum anymore
Emma122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im not sure if anyone is still watching this thread but i have an interview at hertfordshire next week, does anyone know anything about what happens, i have been looking at the test you have to do, do you know if the test plays a big part in you getting a place or not.
kmuzaya
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm really freaking out about results day! I have firmed hertfordshire and insured london south bank and i know getting just one offer is amazing since two of my friends who also applied for diagnostic radiography got no offers i was just wondering if anyone knew how much leeway hertfordshire might give on their entry requirements? I will definitely get 260-28 ucas points but they are asking for 300 :/ i spoke to a student who got accepted for sept 2012 and she got in with 280 points through clearing without any interviews so maybe there is hope? I really wanna get into hertfordshire i love it so much! If anyone else has firmed hertfordshire what grades are you predicted? I want to know if i'm aiming too high compared to other candidates. Please reply guys, thanks in advance and hope to see you guys in hertfordshire in september!xxx
SmileyJunior
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When is the first placement there? Have the lecturers just come out of clinical practice or still in clinical practice? What is the support like? Are the lectures enjoyable? What are the facilities like?
stephb4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi everyone

I have an interview here on the 29th of january and was wondering how hard is the maths and English test?
kmuzaya
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by stephb4)
hi everyone

I have an interview here on the 29th of january and was wondering how hard is the maths and English test?
The English and maths test isn't too bad if you practice on bbc bite size that's what I did
KKKKbhatt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi. Did you need to sit the UKCAT to apply for this course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads