The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You're a fool for wanting to take some papers in January; in fact it smacks of complete arrogance. You'll be better equipped to answer the questions in June, and you only get one resit, so it's better to wait rather than rush through it.
Reply 2
Tek
You're a fool for wanting to take some papers in January; in fact it smacks of complete arrogance. You'll be better equipped to answer the questions in June, and you only get one resit, so it's better to wait rather than rush through it.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken the one resit rule is about to be scrapped... maybe not quite yet though....
Reply 3
Godmaster
excuse me mister but u have no right to call me arrogant
im am wanting to sit this paper

a)cos i have just studied the text and its fresh in my mind
b)i struggle at revision wen june comes cos i have another 3 as's to work on
c)u can now resit the papers as many times as u want
d)i want experience

happy now?, bsides ill pay for it!!!

You 'struggle with revision' yet you did one nights' worth of revision at GCSE and got 11 A* and 1A?

You cannot yet resit papers as many times as you like.

Even your name indicates your arrogant nature. In fact, something of your personality reminds me of Maskall.
Reply 4
I think you're being a little on the aggressive side Tek.
Reply 5
Godmaster
that name i use bcoz i used to do hacking wen i was younger its a nik i used lol so i use it on every forum geeeeeze grow up man im not arrrogant, if i was id b in the papers check.....was i there?

Lol, you used to do hacking. How cool. Except, any fool knows that you never, ever, use your real internet nick whilst hacking. Tut tut.
You're a grown up now, find out for yourself. Have a look at your school's website or try searching on Google.
Reply 7
I toldja !

Mr. Pratt really is a pratt
Reply 8
I liked it there.
kikzen
I toldja !

Mr. Pratt really is a pratt

a pregnant goldfish?
Reply 10
the thing that annoys me most.

'THIS IS A SILENT WORKING AREA'
says the librarian.

then she turns to her collegue and has a good chat.
Reply 11
Godmaster
theres nothin 2do at study periods library has the 'silence' rule, teachers use too much laissez faire (correct my spelling). I dunno mabbe im used to White Hart Lane 2 much :-p

lolz true say..

But we just used to go on the Astro.

it's a sick one..and no one's ever on t..but we used to play 'nuff football and cricket

Latest