Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when r u going 2 help me sort this out
    u r the moderator

ReputationRep:
    It might be a better idea to post when he's actually online

sort what out? edders has only been a member for a month and a bit. he's still learning, like you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    sort what out? edders has only been a member for a month and a bit. he's still learning, like you are.
    jesus its only a board not a language. the delete button doesnt require training!

i like edders.

ReputationRep:
    If you are talking about your log in problems. Expression has replied to you here http://www.uk-learning.net/t15711.html.
    I havent been here very long but I'm sure you are not going to do yourself any favours by having a go at the mods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    i like edders.
    *love is in the air*

ReputationRep:
    Please use the PM (private messaging) functionality to send personal correspondence to particular members.

Thread closed.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.