Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do you get out of a swimming gala when its 2moro? im a girl by the way.. has to be very good excuse tho!

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sxy_lady)
    how do you get out of a swimming gala when its 2moro? im a girl by the way.. has to be very good excuse tho!

thanks!
    "I forgot how to swim."

ReputationRep:
    Period, the girls in my school always used that.

ReputationRep:

thanks!
    develop an alergy to chlorine

ReputationRep:
    i think you should say your allergic to water

that's what one ofmy friends at primary school said!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    develop an alergy to chlorine
    the period one is a great one, and if they still tell u to go into the water wearing a tampon, pretend u 4got and burst a blood capsule just under u know wot!

ReputationRep:

thanks!
    Tell'em your toooooooooooooo busy cause your spending all your time and devoting all your energies to UK forum.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you've got an unsightly rash somewhere and chlorine will aggravate it.

ReputationRep:
    Period....n ur scared of wearin tampons cos of Toxic Shock Syndrome

im a girl by the way
    and I had you pictured as an Arnold Schwarzenegger lookalike.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.