The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mr White
Some comical individual has registered as 'unregistered'. Someone tried doing that ages ago - d re-named him as 'Mr Silly', however.

Ah yes *chuckle*, I came across that thread again the other day.
Reply 61
Egan1
Ah yes *chuckle*, I came across that thread again the other day.

hello egan how are you?
Reply 62
eric bischoff
hello egan how are you?

Velly well, velly well.

And you sir?
Reply 63
Egan1
Velly well, velly well.

And you sir?

fine thank you :wink:
Reply 64
Mr White
Some comical individual has registered as 'unregistered'. Someone tried doing that ages ago - d re-named him as 'Mr Silly', however.

Ahh the good old days when mods were men were men and mods were mods. Proberbly many of the newer members (I've only been here a few months anyway but so what), are too young to remember that, but it was an incident which happened many centuries ago when my postcount was knee-high to a grasshopper.

Incidently this is my 1000th post - I couldnt be bothered to post yet another boring post about it so thought I would just add my thoughts here. Just wanted to say thanks to Egan1 - the first person who replied to my first ever post a long long time ago....
Reply 65
loftx
Incidently this is my 1000th post - I couldnt be bothered to post yet another boring post about it so thought I would just add my thoughts here. Just wanted to say thanks to Egan1 - the first person who replied to my first ever post a long long time ago....

Well done with regards to your longetivity. See you at 2000?
Reply 66
Mr White
Well done with regards to your longetivity. See you at 2000?

i am only an adored and respected member
Reply 67
loftx
Just wanted to say thanks to Egan1 - the first person who replied to my first ever post a long long time ago....

Did I now? The please was mine I daresay.

Seems longer ago than it is really. Is there any way to access people's first posts or did you note it mentally?
Reply 68
don't know
Reply 69
Egan1
Did I now? The please was mine I daresay.

Seems longer ago than it is really. Is there any way to access people's first posts or did you note it mentally?

I don't think there is a way to see the first post, the search only shows the last 500 - so just remembered really.
Reply 70
loftx
I don't think there is a way to see the first post, the search only shows the last 500 - so just remembered really.

Fair enough.

---

On a slightly unrelated note- I tried to find the Loftolas picture again the other day and the site wouldn't work- have you taken it down?

Latest

Trending

Trending