The Student Room Group

How can I get my boobs to look normal?

I'm 18 so I don't think I'm growing any more.

I hate my boobs, I am a B cup so they aren't huge, but thats not my main concern. I don't know why but my boobs seem to go outwards. I have literally no cleavage and I've even tried gel push up bras and they never do anything. My chest is basically flat and my boobs are just...argh! They just don't sit properly at all.

I've never been naked in front of anyone, and I don't plan to. I don't think I could ever have the confidence to take my bra off in front of anyone because they look so weird.

I know that nobody's boobs are perfect, but mine don't even look normal! Plus they are also completely different sizes.

Will they never look normal and always look like these two weird appendages?

I'd rather be flat chested.

Scroll to see replies

You can't do anything about it.

Learn to love them.
Reply 2
If they are of different sizes, you can say it's affecting your self-esteem and the NHS will give you a free boob-job, and they make them the same size.
What is normal? From my point of view, natural is the best, if you were to try and do something and make them fake etc, i think thats less attractive. I know its natural to have body hang ups, but i would have thought that it shouldnt matter, you are you, and people should accept that for you.
Reply 4
Stop looking at impossible ideals that you see in magazines with their perfectly airbrushed breasts.

You breasts are 'normal' as are everyone elses!
Reply 5
I don't think I can learn to love them when they look so weird.

I'd consider having a boob job but I don't think its something I could ever afford.
Reply 6
You should be watching channel 4!
When naked, people don't start measuring your sizes and then give a merciless criticism. They're "different sizes" but unless one's an F and one's an A, they're still boobs. What's there not to love?
awww it seems like a massive deal to you, because you're clearly studying them so intently!
But i bet any guy you're with wouldn't be taking measurements, he'd just be glad that boobs were on show.
There's no such thing as the perfect pair, so you just need to accept them, they're not going anywhere.
Reply 9
You will in time. I'm an A and I used to go on about how I didn't think guys would like it and how I hated them. Now I don't care.

Unfortunately that's just the way they are. I have a flat chest but cleavage which I don't understand.
Reply 10
h82think
You should be watching channel 4!

I am watching Channel 4, and this is what made me decide to post.

They were showing real breasts in comparison to fake ones, and I'd always wished and hoped that it was just 'normal'. When they were showing these real normal breasts I realised that even those normal ones are better than mine. I wish I could have breasts like some of those women. They look real and they look nice. Mine look odd and alien.
don't do anything..

you're beautiful- love yourself
You know what, any guy or girl who sees them will be lucky!

We're all imperfect, I've just given up on finding things I don't like about myself, life's too short.
Plus, confidence is way more important. Truly :smile:
Anonymous
I am watching Channel 4, and this is what made me decide to post.

They were showing real breasts in comparison to fake ones, and I'd always wished and hoped that it was just 'normal'. When they were showing these real normal breasts I realised that even those normal ones are better than mine. I wish I could have breasts like some of those women. They look real and they look nice. Mine look odd and alien.

Explain how they're different. If they really and honestly truly are abnormal, as in, one is on either side of your torso, then you could probably have surgery- just remember it is not the easy option.
Reply 14
Does anyone know if I will grow any more though at 18? Because one of my boobs is kinda pointy while the other is round. I just wish they would be the same size and get 'pushed' together more!
Reply 15
DisgruntledMoth
Explain how they're different. If they really and honestly truly are abnormal, as in, one is on either side of your torso, then you could probably have surgery- just remember it is not the easy option.

One if probably about a cup size different. Despite the fact they are not really tiny my chest is completely flat and my boobs head outwards, like they are heading for my arm pits more than sitting together!

In between each boob I could measure a gap of about 6 or 7 cms if that makes sense.

I wish I could get them done on the NHS but I doubt my Mum would be impressed! I'd have to wait until I was older to save up to be able to afford it!
Reply 16
No real boobs are perfect - the ones you see in magazines are heavily airbrushed. 99% of women have slightly different sized breasts, and yes they can fall to the sides rather than up front, same as some can sag downwards whereas others are perky.

There's not much you can do about it short of surgery... although I do see ads in Cosmo etc the whole time advertising breast reshaping without going under the knife?? :confused: Not sure how that works though.
OoOOO mine do the same thing too :biggrin:
they have stopped growing so they are unlikely to change.

Learn to love them, I have got mine out on many occasions and have never had any complaints
Your boobs sound almost identical to mine :smile:

Yeah so we don't have much cleavage, but it isn't the end of the world and a B cup isn't that flat! I did feel self-concious stripping off in front of my boyfriend for the first time, but he likes them just the same and doesn't mind at all that they're a little lop-sided.

My advice would be to just learn to love 'em.
You sound like you have a perfectly normal rack, tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending