Turn on thread page Beta

Ne1 know a London Centre willing to take on me for Jan? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yea wanna take this english paper, even my teacher mr o shea says i shud, he sed im about a B grade atm. I dunno wot do u think on this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    Yea wanna take this english paper, even my teacher mr o shea says i shud, he sed im about a B grade atm. I dunno wot do u think on this?
    dont have a fuppin clue

now im starting the fuppin words again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    dont have a fuppin clue

now im starting the fuppin words again
    theyre all like 'soz we dnt do private cnds' im considering p1 as well for january

ReputationRep:
    theyre all like 'soz we dnt do private cnds' im considering p1 as well for january
    there sound annoying.

Good luck finding 1 and welcome new member to uk learning were you will have hours of fun just watch out for zjuweh tumbleweed joke and bhaal sympathy care.

ReputationRep:
    try barnet college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    there sound annoying.

Good luck finding 1 and welcome new member to uk learning were you will have hours of fun just watch out for zjuweh tumbleweed joke and bhaal sympathy care.
    will do cheerz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    try barnet college
    dne that dnt offer, none of the colleges like barnet islington do it u have to b a member lol

ReputationRep:
    dne that dnt offer, none of the colleges like barnet islington do it u have to b a member lol
    damn colleges!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.