The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Killers for me...easily...
hush kids. the used are crap live. the killers are crap live. and mrc are crap live. the end.
Reply 22
My chemical romance are horrendous!
Reply 23
so basically in the order of the question
Reply 24
yeahyeahyeahs
hush kids. the used are crap live. the killers are crap live. and mrc are crap live. the end.

:eek: i haven't seen them live :eek:
seriously, you should be glad that you havent wasted your money on their gigs. these bands are overrated.
Reply 26
KILLERS - deff
The Killers :cool:
Definitely not MCR: it's just whiny teenage crap. It's ok if you're 12 and want to vent your anger about your bike being confiscated by your Mummy.

The Killers are great though. But there's nothing incredibly creative about them.
Reply 29
The Killers, by a mile. There's always gonna be sad indie freaks who class them as pop, or that they're too mainstream, but they are an indie band. And a great one at that. Their best song has to be Mr. Brightside, but their album is full of gems (All These Things That I've Done, Smile Like You Mean It, On Top, Andy You're A Star, Under The Gun, Believe Me Natalie, Who Let You Go etc). However, does anyone else think that Somebody Told Me is their shittest song, even though it's regarded as their most successful? The album's great though. Jenny Was A Friend of Mine is a bit irratating though - the song on the whole is good, it's just the chorus pisses me off!

Anyway, yeah The Killers by far - fantastically talented. And Brandon Flowers is gorgeous! The Used are *****, but to be honest, I've never heard of the other band.
big fan of all the bands, MCR are cool, Helena is a chooooone but the lead singer wants to be Davey Havok so much :biggrin: . I detested The Used when I saw them live, ****ing awful, but since then i've copied a couple of their albums and really like them. The Killers album is amazing so i've gone with them.
Reply 31
zhivago
The Killers, by a mile. There's always gonna be sad indie freaks who class them as pop, or that they're too mainstream, but they are an indie band.

The Killers aren't an Indie band.
:eek: How can you make me choose?! :frown: Well, I'm not that bothered about The Used (although serious narb, I thought they were amazing live :eek: ) but I love The Killers and MCR :frown:

I voted The Killers though... :smile:
Reply 33
the killers are brilliant they may be mainstream but anyone who says they don't like them is probably just covering up the fact that they like a band that everyone else in the world likes!
the used are also pretty cool but my chemical romance - ok but not in the same league
xxxx
bestdeceptions
:eek: How can you make me choose?! :frown: Well, I'm not that bothered about The Used (although serious narb, I thought they were amazing live :eek: ) but I love The Killers and MCR :frown:

I voted The Killers though... :smile:

yeah everyone else i've spoke to since said they were quality live, but saw them about 3 or 4 years ago at Reading and all the lead singer said was 'we are the ****ing greatest band ever' when they were clearly awful, just annoyed me.
Reply 35
My Chemical Romance are CRAP EMO POP PUNK POO

The Killers rule though
Reply 36
why cant we vote twice?:biggrin: hehe the killers and my chemical romane rule got to admit some songs from my chemical romance are bit bad but i like the lyrics
Reply 37
OMGWTF
My Chemical Romance are CRAP EMO POP PUNK POO

The Killers rule though

that is true about my chemical romance, but the killers are just comercial rubbish, and the most depressingly bad live band ever.
Reply 38
the used, hands down!
MCR rule! i disagree with whoever said they werent inspiring! theyre amazing!!!! only heard a coupla songs by The Used but they seem quite good. I loved The Killers when i first heard mr brightside last summer, but now their songs are played so much im kinda bored of them!!

Latest