The Student Room Group
Reply 1
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:44:30 +0100s, Danny (askmeifyoureallywantit@ok?.moc) said...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Finally exams are over![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>I feel strange not having any worries on my mind at the minute, feel like I should be doing exams[/q1]
[q1]>for the rest of my life now.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Whohoo :smile:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Dan[/q1]

Lucky you :smile:

At least you've got ages until results day...

Knowing your results and packing to leave is not a fun combination :frown:

chris (prolly my last post for a few days...)
Reply 2
"Chris Share" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[q1]> Lucky you :smile:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> At least you've got ages until results day...[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Knowing your results and packing to leave is not a fun combination :frown:[/q1]

I'd sooner have my results a.s.a.p! It saves a summer of niggling worry, particularly about where
you might be heading come September...

(I know this isn't possible with the proliferation of A-levels sat each year, but it's one benefit
of doing a degree.)

Becky
Reply 3
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:06:15 +0100, "Becky Loader" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>"Chris Share" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
[q1]>news:[email protected]...[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>> Lucky you :smile:[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> At least you've got ages until results day...[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> Knowing your results and packing to leave is not a fun combination :frown:[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>I'd sooner have my results a.s.a.p! It saves a summer of niggling worry, particularly about where[/q1]
[q1]>you might be heading come September...[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>(I know this isn't possible with the proliferation of A-levels sat each year, but it's one benefit[/q1]
[q1]>of doing a degree.)[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Becky[/q1]

I agree. I can't be bothered to wait until the 15th of August (right?) to get my results, I wanna
know now :frown: Best tactic now is to just completely forget about anything educational, and worry on
the 14th :biggrin:

Dan
Reply 4
"Danny" <askmeifyoureallywantit@ok?.moc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Finally exams are over![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I feel strange not having any worries on my mind at the minute, feel like I should be doing exams[/q1]
[q1]> for the rest of my life now.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Whohoo :smile:[/q1]

Excellent - where did you decide to apply to in the end?

Chris.
Reply 5
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:00:02 +0100, "Cynical Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>"Danny" <askmeifyoureallywantit@ok?.moc> wrote in message[/q1]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> Finally exams are over![/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> I feel strange not having any worries on my mind at the minute, feel like I should be doing exams[/q2]
[q2]>> for the rest of my life now.[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> Whohoo :smile:[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Excellent - where did you decide to apply to in the end?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Chris.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I will be coming to Leicester in September :smile: I haven't made an insurance decision because the
grades required by all the unis I chose were fairly similar. I only need BCC anyway, which
includes general studies, which is nice! Leicester was the only uni I visted as well - probably a
bad thing to visit just one but I'm fairly convinved it seems like the place for me. Only 40 miles
from home as well!

Dan
Reply 6
"Danny" <askmeifyoureallywantit@ok?.moc> wrote in message
[q1]> I will be coming to Leicester in September :smile: I haven't made an insurance decision because the[/q1]
[q1]> grades required by all the unis I chose were fairly similar. I only need BCC anyway, which[/q1]
[q1]> includes general studies, which is nice! Leicester was the only uni I visted as well - probably a[/q1]
[q1]> bad thing to visit just one but I'm fairly convinved it seems like the place for me. Only 40 miles[/q1]
[q1]> from home as well![/q1]

You've made the right choice - it rocks! See you in September - incidently have you had to make your
hall choice yet? If so where did you put, if not let me know and I can advise :smile:

Chris.
Reply 7
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:03:54 +0100, "Cynical Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>You've made the right choice - it rocks! See you in September - incidently have you had to make[/q1]
[q1]>your hall choice yet? If so where did you put, if not let me know and I can advise :smile:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Chris.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I will recieve details about accomodation when my place is confirmed -
i.e. when they recieve my results. Some advice would be nice thnx :smile:

Dan
Reply 8
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:06:15 +0100s, Becky Loader ([email protected]) said...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>"Chris Share" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>> Lucky you :smile:[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> At least you've got ages until results day...[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>> Knowing your results and packing to leave is not a fun combination :frown:[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>I'd sooner have my results a.s.a.p! It saves a summer of niggling worry, particularly about where[/q1]
[q1]>you might be heading come September...[/q1]

Yeah, last year I was really annoyed we had to wait until about a week after the end of term to
find out our classes, I much prefer getting them before the end of term. Still don't like knowing
it tho.. :frown:

[q1]>(I know this isn't possible with the proliferation of A-levels sat each year, but it's one benefit[/q1]
[q1]>of doing a degree.)[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Becky[/q1]

However there's a whole host of other problems at degree - like at A- lev there's no chance the
examiner will know who you are, but some of the examiners will have supervised students and know
their handwriting
- can get quite awkward.

chris

Latest

Trending

Trending