BFP clubhouse for fantasy lovers.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ruenna
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi! I've started this club for fantasy lovers of Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, or Lord of the Rings. Whether you like the books, or the movies, it doesn't matter. It's just a place to spill out the info. I love to hear new info from other fantasy lovers such as myself! I named this thread after my club that I have at home.

P.S. B.F.P. stands for Baggins, Fowl, Potter.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ruenna)
Hi! I've started this club for fantasy lovers of Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, or Lord of the Rings. Whether you like the books, or the movies, it doesn't matter. It's just a place to spill out the info. I love to hear new info from other fantasy lovers such as myself! I named this thread after my club that I have at home.

P.S. B.F.P. stands for Baggins, Fowl, Potter.
Who out of all them have wands?
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
Who out of all of them have wands?
lol. whas with u and wands?
wizards and witches in the harry potter world have wands, as do wizards in the LotR series, sort of (they're more like magic staffs) and characters in AF use guns, and modern weaponery.
do u get out much?
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Who out of all them have wands?
harry and thats all...by the way, theres already a harry thread, use that!
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
thanx for posting this thread. most fans of fanstasy are fans of just 1, maybe two of those three series. the fans of each series are always bickering with eachother, dissing the serieseses... (whas the plural for series? nvm...) they are all fantastic serieses... w/e... and it shud not be that people usually only support one of the three.
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
harry and thats all...by the way, theres already a harry thread, use that!
i dont understand this forum. its wacked. y cant ppl haf multiple threads for 1 subject?? mayb ppl dont WANT 2 use that thread, its 2 hard 2 follow. thas just my opinion.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by choco_frog_chic)
i dont understand this forum. its wacked. y cant ppl haf multiple threads for 1 subject?? mayb ppl dont WANT 2 use that thread, its 2 hard 2 follow. thas just my opinion.
well then live with it, because more threads *clog* up the forums....there is also anouther lord of the rings thread AND an artemis fowl thread, there is no point to make a new one!
Aylia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But if this was a general fantasy thread what about Raymond E.Feist, Robin Hobb, David Eddings, Terry Goodkind .... the list goes on.
Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and Lord of the Rings aren't the only fantasy books around. (although am now bowing to the holy grail lord of the rings)
ilovecjs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have to SHARE a lord of the rings thread with a HARRY POTTER one?? :eek: *shudder*
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ilovecjs)
I have to SHARE a lord of the rings thread with a HARRY POTTER one?? :eek: *shudder*
exactly..... *shudders at thought of artemis fowl*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (70)
53.44%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.63%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.69%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.19%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.05%

Watched Threads