Turn on thread page Beta

BFP clubhouse for fantasy lovers. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've started this club for fantasy lovers of Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, or Lord of the Rings. Whether you like the books, or the movies, it doesn't matter. It's just a place to spill out the info. I love to hear new info from other fantasy lovers such as myself! I named this thread after my club that I have at home.

P.S. B.F.P. stands for Baggins, Fowl, Potter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruenna)
    Hi! I've started this club for fantasy lovers of Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, or Lord of the Rings. Whether you like the books, or the movies, it doesn't matter. It's just a place to spill out the info. I love to hear new info from other fantasy lovers such as myself! I named this thread after my club that I have at home.

P.S. B.F.P. stands for Baggins, Fowl, Potter.
    Who out of all them have wands?

ReputationRep:
    Who out of all of them have wands?
    lol. whas with u and wands?
    wizards and witches in the harry potter world have wands, as do wizards in the LotR series, sort of (they're more like magic staffs) and characters in AF use guns, and modern weaponery.
    do u get out much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Who out of all them have wands?
    harry and thats all...by the way, theres already a harry thread, use that!

ReputationRep:
    thanx for posting this thread. most fans of fanstasy are fans of just 1, maybe two of those three series. the fans of each series are always bickering with eachother, dissing the serieseses... (whas the plural for series? nvm...) they are all fantastic serieses... w/e... and it shud not be that people usually only support one of the three.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    harry and thats all...by the way, theres already a harry thread, use that!
    i dont understand this forum. its wacked. y cant ppl haf multiple threads for 1 subject?? mayb ppl dont WANT 2 use that thread, its 2 hard 2 follow. thas just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_frog_chic)
    i dont understand this forum. its wacked. y cant ppl haf multiple threads for 1 subject?? mayb ppl dont WANT 2 use that thread, its 2 hard 2 follow. thas just my opinion.
    well then live with it, because more threads *clog* up the forums....there is also anouther lord of the rings thread AND an artemis fowl thread, there is no point to make a new one!

ReputationRep:
    But if this was a general fantasy thread what about Raymond E.Feist, Robin Hobb, David Eddings, Terry Goodkind .... the list goes on.
    Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and Lord of the Rings aren't the only fantasy books around. (although am now bowing to the holy grail lord of the rings)

ReputationRep:
    I have to SHARE a lord of the rings thread with a HARRY POTTER one?? :eek: *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecjs)
    I have to SHARE a lord of the rings thread with a HARRY POTTER one?? :eek: *shudder*
    exactly..... *shudders at thought of artemis fowl*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.