I bet I look really silly....

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm sitting at my computer, wearing jeans, my nightie with a fleece PJ top over it drinking a glass of wine while using a face mask.........oh i'm so glad my webcam is turned off.
What's everybody else doing? Anybody doing anything as random as that?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I want to see that pic!!!

Just listening to Heart 106.2, might change it in a bit. Might go for an all-nighter, stay up and do well overdue Mechanics and Stats coursework...
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I'm sitting at my computer, wearing jeans, my nightie with a fleece PJ top over it drinking a glass of wine while using a face mask.........oh i'm so glad my webcam is turned off.
What's everybody else doing? Anybody doing anything as random as that?
You sound hot............lol, only joking

I'm currently doing my Chemistry coursework. I have about 3 files open up in front of me with my work on my lap, my PC running with about 4 different pages open, MP3s playing and the TV on beside me. Typical day of mine!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by jediknight007)
You sound hot............lol, only joking
I can be hot....honest...dunno if anybody saw my photo but some guy PMed me rude stuff and some other guy from "india" said he would like to make me his 4th wife or something hahaha.

I'm upset I haven't seen my fave top in days...have u seen it...
it is pink and says
"Boys are Stupid...throw rocks at them"
Please PM me if u see it
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it is pink and says
Please PM me if u see it
I collect them.....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I can be hot....honest...dunno if anybody saw my photo but some guy PMed me rude stuff and some other guy from "india" said he would like to make me his 4th wife or something hahaha.

it is pink and says
Please PM me if u see it
Well I saw your pic, you're pretty! As for your top, I think it's in that bonfire over there with Arsenal's European challenge...

Danithestudent
Rep:
?
By the way did you see my attempt at Italian, I had a bit of help from a translator lol....flippin eck is it just me or does it sound SAVAGE outside?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

it is pink and says
Please PM me if u see it
Must'nt forg't 12000 camels
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
By the way did you see my attempt at Italian, I had a bit of help from a translator lol....flippin eck is it just me or does it sound SAVAGE outside?
Do you mean the weather? It's just cold over here...

Try learning Italian hahaha, or even ig-pay atin-lay?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Do you mean the weather? It's just cold over here...

Try learning Italian hahaha, or even ig-pay atin-lay?
uck-fay ff-oay

no that's a joke haha i dont mean it...

anybody else want to be at Uni like right now......I went to see the London Institute the other day and I want to go NOowwww especially as my mate lives round the corner and we can go clubbing and to gigs every night...well not everynight
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
uck-fay ff-oay

anybody else want to be at Uni like right now......I went to see the London Institute the other day and I want to go NOowwww especially as my mate lives round the corner and we can go clubbing and to gigs every night...well not everynight
I should be at UNI!!! Damn. ABC aint good enuff. lol. Going to attend an open day at sheffield on the 3rd Dec, and Leicester the following 10th.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I should be at UNI!!! Damn. ABC aint good enuff. lol. Going to attend an open day at sheffield on the 3rd Dec, and Leicester the following 10th.
Hello *the girl waves to u with three C's and two d's*
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hello *the girl waves to u with three C's and two d's*
talk to the hand girl. lol.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
uck-fay ff-oay

Err words of one syllable are said as they are in pig latin...

Can't wait for uni man, sixth form is so dead, I have to bring the jokes every day, and we play Cheat a lot...
Clubbing every night, I could just see you doing that... <pictures Dani, face mask and all, clubbing her heart out>
Need to drink a lot at uni, I'm going to have Malibu in my fridge and Irish whisky in my drawer if I need to 'Irish' up my cofee...
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Yes malibu is lovely however u need a catalyst for it as no matter how much malibu you consume you won't feel the affects unless you set off a reaction with the introduction of another type of alcohol...see the plan here...

Dani+ 1 bottle of malibu=Nice taste in mouth R. No drunken affects
+
One shot of vodka=
Dani on floor giggling and pulling down people's trousers...

malibu doesn't get you drunk unless you add something to top it off and mix it up..
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Well I saw your pic, you're pretty! As for your top, I think it's in that bonfire over there with Arsenal's European challenge...

Yea, I have seen her picture as well. Very pretty indeed....

Which attempt at Italian? I do Italian so I'm interetsed!

Yea, I can't wait to go to uni and really can't wait! Probably shouldn't say that since the year will just whizz past......Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting people and travelling into C.London everyday, even if the tube and buses are packed.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes malibu is lovely however u need a catalyst for it as no matter how much malibu you consume you won't feel the affects unless you set off a reaction with the introduction of another type of alcohol...see the plan here...

+
One shot of vodka=

malibu doesn't get you drunk unless you add something to top it off and mix it up..
Who said I wanted to get drunk? Although if it means I can pull down your trousers...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

+
One shot of vodka=

Your a bit of an animal, really aren't you?!?

I like that. :cool:
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Your a bit of an animal, really aren't you?!?

I like that. :cool:
I'm not an animal, i'm very restricted when I get drunk now as when I was 16 I used to go to this snooker club and get drunk and strip off and i slept with one of the bar men, then i changed colleges hoped this was all in the past and then one day the other week someone came up to me and said " Did you used to go to Green Baize" that person turned into several and from that I have learnt my lesson....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm not an animal, i'm very restricted when I get drunk now as when I was 16 I used to go to this snooker club and get drunk and strip off and i slept with one of the bar men, then i changed colleges hoped this was all in the past and then one day the other week someone came up to me and said " Did you used to go to Green Baize" that person turned into several and from that I have learnt my lesson....
<gasps and slack-jawed> Dani!!! Hope you fixed up!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (197)
52.53%
No (178)
47.47%

Watched Threads