The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So.....last day of secondary school.......what pranks are we all getting up to?

Any ideas for decent ones? - Ideally not ones that cause criminal damage!

Cheers.....
Oh God, just don't... it's done every yr, it's crap.
Reply 3
Clingfilm is your friend. Think of its many uses, I'll leave it open to your imagination :yep:
Hire some sheep, let em loose.
Reply 5
Last year the Y13's had a Peter Pan themed last day. Our Head of Sixth Form always wears weird pirate clothes (skin tight jeans, big ruffly shirts and over the knee boots) so we always laughed and called her 'Captain Hook'

On the last day they stole all the clocks from the entire school and put them in her office.
Reply 6
pinkpont
Clingfilm is your friend. Think of its many uses, I'll leave it open to your imagination :yep:

Agreed. As is Duct tape :smile:
in assembly during our deputy head's 'no muck up day' speech, people run in with huge helium balloons with rape alarms attached to them, and let the loose.

the ceiling is ridiculously high...haha...

2 sheep, one with a #1 on and the other with a #3. the school will spend the whole day looking for #2... but that's pretty standard..

duck tape 1st years to trees...willing ones...
Reply 8
Toilet paper and spray paint :yy:
I'm hoping to co-ordinate with people in our year, to all run out at the same time, and tie ribbons round the teachers' cars. :yep: If we all do it at the same time, they can't stop us... plus no criminal damage.

In year 11 my friend took the school code of conduct and "ghettoed" it... was hilarious, again no damage/trouble... although the head did take them down.

Oh yeah, and last year my friends COMPLETELY filled the staffroom with balloons. :yep:
Reply 10
we put a pirate flag up on the flag pole, but previous years have had fun with huge granny pants. we also stole the chickens and replaced them with kfc buckets, and indeed, a lot of cling film was used
tons of people in gorilla outfits chase one person in a banana outfit.

randomly bursting into lessons shouting 'where is it?' etc...

couple years back, the head boy streaked across the school at break time... :smile:
Reply 12
Well you have the classics:
- water buckets on doors
- chilli pepper in the coffee
- bloody tampon (clean one dipped in red food colouring)
- superglue everything to the teacher's desks
- release a cow/sheep/pig/chickens into the school or just the head's office
- helium balloons to the backs of girls skirts (it's cruel- but can be hiarious if if you do it carefully enough that it doesn't get noticed)

BUT MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE...
it's harmless and fun...

blow up hundreds of baloons and pile them in classrooms and/or get a load of helium balloons and release them in the canteen or hall (somewhere with a high ceiling)

:smile:

xXx
Ummm
we've had people taking the cubicle doors off the toilets
changing all the clocks
unscrewing the legs of stools and chairs so they collapse if you sit down.
tee peeing various buildings
someone at the boys school (i think) bought in a goat and walked it up the stairs. bit of an effort to get it back down :yep:
Find a spare bit of concrete no one uses and paint a helipad on it, like so:
Reply 15
Lock all the teachers in cupboards, or classrooms, hack computers, water bombs at teachers etc...
Reply 16
Alarms hidden in the library
Reply 17
duck tape and cling film are the best for any pranks
timj
So.....last day of secondary school.......what pranks are we all getting up to?

Any ideas for decent ones? - Ideally not ones that cause criminal damage!

Cheers.....

I do not condone this, but one guy in my year decided to go overboard and ended up getting banned from our end of year prom.

First off he tried to carjack one of the groundsmen's lawnmowers but failed to start the engine before he was caught, and then he threw a smoke grenade into our staff house thinking it would be hilarious.

Whereas the rest of us filled our head's office with balloons and a chair made of hundreds of cans of Diet Coke, which was far more hilarious and far more fun too.
One that we did was a bit of fun. Our school had a system whereby each morning the registers (in a folder along with notes and other ****) were collected from the office by a designated student from each form and taken to the form rooms for registration. I put a note in every register that morning, appearing to be from a particular member of staff, instructing all form tutors to direct the students to the hall for a special assembly at 9.05 or whenever it was. There was a lot of confusion and congestion for a while. Harmless and makes for some laughs and a fun sight.

Latest