sat ? act ?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nathan Hazout N
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hello, I'm a french student in High School. I live in Paris. I've planned to study in the USA as an
undergraduate student in a universitiy. I've seen that universities ask the TOEFL. And now I've just
seen that I also need le SAT1, the SAT2 , the ACT... What is it ? What are the differences ? What
about international students ? Can I take it in France ? Do I need to go to the USA to take it ?
When do I have to take it if i want to study in the USA at the beggining of the 2002-2003 year ? Is
it for free ? How hard is it ?

Well, I'm a little bit in panic so... could please help me ?

Thank you by advance.

Nathan Hazout
Levin Paul Tull
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
http://www.collegeboard.com/

this site can answer most of your questions

"[email protected], Nathan Hazout" wrote:

[q1]> Hello, I'm a french student in High School. I live in Paris. I've planned to study in the USA as[/q1]
[q1]> an undergraduate student in a universitiy. I've seen that universities ask the TOEFL. And now I've[/q1]
[q1]> just seen that I also need le SAT1, the SAT2 , the ACT... What is it ? What are the differences ?[/q1]
[q1]> What about international students ? Can I take it in France ? Do I need to go to the USA to take[/q1]
[q1]> it ? When do I have to take it if i want to study in the USA at the beggining of the 2002-2003[/q1]
[q1]> year ? Is it for free ? How hard is it ?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Well, I'm a little bit in panic so... could please help me ?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Thank you by advance.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Nathan Hazout[/q1]

--
Levin Tull

"We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be
e pluribus unum -- out of one, many." E Pluribus Unum is the motto on the Great Seal of the United
States of America, and is Latin for "out of many, one," not "out of one, many." (Source: January
1994. From a Milwaukee speech to the Institute of World Affairs as quoted in Investor's Business
Daily, October 25, 1996.)
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads