Anyone heard any offers or interview from Bath Uni ( Comp. Sci or Maths )? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Phi_Awt
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Still wanting now , no offers or interview ....... just wonder is it they dont like me or what?
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Phi_Awt)
Still wanting now , no offers or interview ....... just wonder is it they dont like me or what?
I'm at Bath doing Maths at the mo, and I think Bath were the least to contact me and they were my last interview.
Phi_Awt
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I'm at Bath doing Maths at the mo, and I think Bath were the least to contact me and they were my last interview.
Thx ... when did you recive the interview letter ? is it all applicant will get an interview or they just choose ?
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If they think you are up to the required standard, you will get an interview. I cant remember when I got my letter.
The best thing you can do is contact ucas and make sure bath have received your application. They will give you some form of contact no matter the success of your application,
Phi_Awt
(Original post by Bigcnee)
If they think you are up to the required standard, you will get an interview. I cant remember when I got my letter.
The best thing you can do is contact ucas and make sure bath have received your application. They will give you some form of contact no matter the success of your application,
Thx........ perhaps just wait a bit longer , if still doesn't hear anything , may be contact ucas then . At the moment , i still waiting any newsfrom Manchester and bath ..

I really like Bath Uni........ it looks great... i really want to get in there... Finger crossing..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1583)
79.31%
Leave (413)
20.69%

Watched Threads