Turn on thread page Beta

Is Art a respectable subject? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so because most people can do it and it's easy. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    First , hey hey good name !! Unrеgіstered LoL

I think it is , not many people can draw very well i think
    i mean A or B grade.... i currently doing art , i think it is the most difficult subjetcs i have done, more difficult than comp. and maths...
    i dont know why ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phi_Awt)
    First , hey hey good name !! Unrеgіstered LoL

I think it is , not many people can draw very well i think
    i mean A or B grade.... i currently doing art , i think it is the most difficult subjetcs i have done, more difficult than comp. and maths...
    i dont know why ....
    i enjoyed art when i was at high school i got a C for my GCSE but not far from a B oh well i enjoyed it you can get really into whatever your drawing!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it depends if you like Art or not!

ReputationRep:
    i really like doing art but what i like is the computer animation things , design .. However there is nothing to do about it........ anyway i quite enjoy it sometimes when i got an idea what i am drawing.. LoL

ReputationRep:
    Well art does require a lot of skill and most people can't do it..including me. Don't not take a subject because you don't think it's respectable! Take it because you like it and think it will help you in later life.

ReputationRep:
    Im crap at art so i think its respectable!

ReputationRep:
    Art is not exactly a hard subject as such but the marking is hard as people have different tastes and styles and it's all down to the personal tastes of the marker....same with like poetry etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Art is not exactly a hard subject as such but the marking is hard as people have different tastes and styles and it's all down to the personal tastes of the marker....same with like poetry etc
    is poetry an A-level??

ReputationRep:
    LOL no not quite but in things like literature etc..
    I did Media last year and got A's for 1 paper and the coursework and then we were asked a political question and I ended up getting U for that paper because my political views weren't the same as the person that was marking it (i paid for my paper back and my teacher said it was easily an A though it wasn't exactly his cup of tea)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    LOL no not quite but in things like literature etc..
    ohh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unrеgіstered)
    I don't think so because most people can do it and it's easy. What do you think?
    How do you figure it's easy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    How do you figure it's easy?
    Is art all about being a good drawer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    Is art all about being a good drawer?
    No there's alot more to it than that.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its also about being able to draw something with meaning or symbolism!

ReputationRep:
    What haapened to your echo,,,,,sorry...dolphin sig?

Anyways. I got a grade D in art at GCSE, never got along with my teacher, me and my mate just messed around and got sent out on almost every occasion. funny thingg is, I got a grade A in Graphics. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What haapened to your echo,,,,,sorry...dolphin sig?

Anyways. I got a grade D in art at GCSE, never got along with my teacher, me and my mate just messed around and got sent out on almost every occasion. funny thingg is, I got a grade A in Graphics. lol.

Someone gave me negative rep for it . on the "large sigs, irritating?" thread. Guess I p*ssed someone off w/ my oppinion.Then Elpaw said it looked like flipper humping something, so it had to go.

ReputationRep:
    Someone gave me negative rep for it . on the "large sigs, irritating?" thread. Guess I p*ssed someone off w/ my oppinion.Then Elpaw said it looked like flipper humping something, so it had to go.
    WTF?!? No way was it too big. Some d*** did the same to Adshur. I would give you rep, but it says I've given out too much in the last 24 hrs.

ReputationRep:
    the one you have loks good too and you still have your other dolphin on your site don't you i went on there a couple of minutes ago but no-one was online!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unrеgіstered)
    no way man.

Art is the most useless pitiful subject ever.
    Only losers take art

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.