Uncomfortable/painful when fingering/masturbating Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep anon or delete for obvious reasons.

Okay well whenever my boyfriend fingers me or whenever i masturbate it's really uncomfortable/slightly painful...even with just one finger. It makes me really nervous to have sex because obviously a penis is a lot bigger than finger. Lots of people say that fingering give women the best orgasms because it can really hit the G-spot, but i don't find it pleasurable AT ALL!

I was just wondering if anyone has the same/similar experiences and/or why this is happening?

[and before anyone says this is a troll, it's really not...it's taken me a lot of guts to post this, even though it is anonymous, i just don't want it to sound stupid/unbelievable but i'm not very good at conveying my point...]
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
Well firstly, don't hesitate discussing this with your boyfriend. If he's any sort of a man, he'll understand and should try and help you, and not pressurise you into ANYTHING.
sequinpeach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Agree with the above.

Are you sure you're 100% comfortable with it? Because the muscles in the vagina can tense up if you're not relaxed. Also if you're not aroused you won't produce lubrication which can make it uncomfortable. If it isn't because you're not relaxed and comfortable, maybe try using some lube and get your boyfriend to take it slowly and gently. Over time you should become looser. Some girls are just tighter than others but you should gradually loosen up.

Definitely talk about it with your boyfriend x
Anonymous #1
I feel I am really relaxed, especially when I am masturbating, and yet it still happens when I am masturbating. I feel pretty lubricated naturally, but I might try with lube.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
Are you stimulating your clit or the actual vagina itself? If its the clit, then some girls can get really sensitive clits and you just need to be a bit more gentle with it. If its the vagina, and you're a virgin, it could be that your hymen hasn't really broken yet and it can be painful to break cos the opening could be really small..
Anonymous #4
Report 10 years ago
I have the same problem, its painful and uncomfortable. II cant imagine how anybody could find sex pleasurable :s
Anonymous #1
It's the vagina itself that is uncomfortable/painful. The clit is the most pleasurable and causes no pain what-so-ever.

I always thought the hymen was kinda accross the vagina but inside it? If that makes any sense at all?

And yes I am a vigrin. I was thinking that being a virgin was the reason, but i bet lots of virgins manage to get pleasure out of fingering rather than being in pain or discomfort...?!
overtherainbow
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe try and see your GP- i think theres some kind of condition that makes you very tight (vaginisimus?) and even if its not this they will be able to help you!
Anonymous #5
Report 10 years ago
It sounds like your hymen hasn't broken yet and that's why it hurts to finger yourself. A lot of girls find it difficult to come from penetrative sex and need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. I suggest you experiment with just clitoral stimulation and ask your boyfriend to do the same.
Kinda_into_it
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m having the same problem. But how am I supposed to break the Hymen through sex if sticking just one finger in hurts
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
I'm not virgin. Still I feel pain when my bf fingers me with more than two fingers and during penetration also, I feel terrible pain. I'm stimulated enough but after penetration, it's painful that I'm unable to continue because of intolerable pain.. is the pain common for first few times because I had proper sex only two times so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.12%
12.24%
12.59%
17.88%
23.18%
20%

Watched Threads