Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone Heard from Manchester for Dentistry? watch

ReputationRep:
    sorry i have now.

anyone else applyin 2 mchester 4 dentistry cos we seem 2 be a minority....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabzp)
    sorry i have now.

anyone else applyin 2 mchester 4 dentistry cos we seem 2 be a minority....
    i have..

ReputationRep:
    hiya.. i got an email from Teresa Smith .. inviting me for an interview on the 3rd of Dec... she said theres been a delay coz they hav a backlog of mail from the postal strike..
    dont worry.. ul hear from them soon.. i personally think its alll random..!
    xtra786.. let me kno how ur interview goes on the 26th.. u did promise to passs notes ryt
    iv neva had an interview b4.. my 1st ones this friday.. im not jokin i havent started to prepare at alll... wot u guyz doin to prepare? wot shud i do!
    nabzp at bham did they ask u any question on cuurrent isssues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtra786)
    jus messin, got something else..

not as original as urs,
    wot is it? origami? my bros told me to do tht... but im jus guna take in some work done on clothes! ... or somthing.. so not to worry... jus gota fone my cousin to pass me some of her clothes..

ReputationRep:
    nope they were really nice @ the interview...not even why dentistry or why not medicine!

i got the offer from them today - ABB, A in Bio or chem.

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't sound too bad, I thought the interviews and offers would be a lot more difficult than that! (I'll be applying for 2005 entry at King's, Manchester, Queen Mary and Bristol). Gotta start thinking about my personal statement...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.