Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Entry Requirements For Law At The University of Manchester Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am hoping to study Law at Manchester Uni in 2010. I am currently doing A-levels in English Language, Psychology, Law and Critical Thinking and am predicted AAAB. However, I've been looking on the website and it says you need 5 A's at GCSE including Maths and English Language, I did get 5 A's but only B's in Maths and English Lang. So I was just wondering what other peoples offers are and if I would have any chance of getting a place. Any help is really appreciated
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    If you are predicted an A at A level English then I wouldn't be too concerned about a B at GCSE - though I would contact the admissions tutor and ask for advice on that point... I think you might need to look at resitting GCSE Maths though if you wanted to make a competitive application.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I will definitely look into it. Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xjasminex)
    Hi. I am hoping to study Law at Manchester Uni in 2010. I am currently doing A-levels in English Language, Psychology, Law and Critical Thinking and am predicted AAAB. However, I've been looking on the website and it says you need 5 A's at GCSE including Maths and English Language, I did get 5 A's but only B's in Maths and English Lang. So I was just wondering what other peoples offers are and if I would have any chance of getting a place. Any help is really appreciated
    Your AS levels are frankly a joke, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    Your AS levels are frankly a joke, sorry.
    They're not.

ReputationRep:
    What Is The Average Percentage(indian Ug Under Vtu Board) Am I To Score In Addition To Gre Scores(please Suggest A Range For Both)for Obtaining A Seat In The University Of Manchester!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.