Turn on thread page Beta

I received the offer from Imperial College today!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I received the offer from Imperial College today. There is no interview needed and they ask my the offer of 260 points for Enivronmental Science at Imperial College! Such a good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    I received the offer from Imperial College today. There is no interview needed and they ask my the offer of 260 points for Enivronmental Science at Imperial College! Such a good news!
    What???? Only 260 points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    What???? Only 260 points?
    yeah
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Congratulations
    thank you. But my target is Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

You must be a really good candidate to get an offer like that!

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna go 2 cambridge why have you applied 2 imperial 4 environmental science. Even the Msc in this subject only needs 260 points typical offer 4 some reason at imperial. why not aim a bit higher if your on AAA than BCC!!

ReputationRep:
    JediKnight007, you use this as a signature:

100th post - 27-09-2003 at 08:58 PM
    Crap! 209 already? When the hell was my 200th post???
    300th post - 22-10-2003 at 01:14 AM
    Oh not again! Gonna have to wait another 97 posts! Do even numbers hate me or something???

100 and 300 are even as well! So no, it is not even numbers that hate you!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

Well done.

It's probably worth noting, though, that Environmental sciences is based at Wye (http://www.wye.imperial.ac.uk/BScDeg...sci/index.html), not in South Kensington with the rest of the college --- Wye is a relatively new acquisition, and isn't very closely tied with S Kensington.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogtanian)
    ...and isn't very closely tied with S Kensington.
    As emphasised by the weekly rants in the student paper regarding Londoners' apparent ignorance of all things Wye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armatillian)
    if u wanna go 2 cambridge why have you applied 2 imperial 4 environmental science. Even the Msc in this subject only needs 260 points typical offer 4 some reason at imperial. why not aim a bit higher if your on AAA than BCC!!
    For some reason, that course isn't very popular. Last year it went into clearing. It was the only course in Imperial that went for clearing but anyway good luck and congratulations! Getting into Imperial is still getting into Imperial

ReputationRep:
    well done man.....realy good !!!

Congrats

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.