TO D, Edders and Expression/ mods dudes

Watch
This discussion is closed.
miss Spelled
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Me and another user, are from Priesly so what. We aren't spaming this site as we injoy chating to ramdom students. We don't know how this other person is thats been studpidly spamming, this site so please don't ban are IP address as we share the same one.

Another thing why do you reout this site of a terrable 2 servers called NS.RACKSPACE 207.235.16.2 and NS2.RACKSPACE 207.71.44.121. They take 10 seconds on a round trip when pinged, cant you get a faster one that dosn't take so long, thank you for your time, and please don't ban all of us for a stupid idiots mistake or joke
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by miss Spelled)
Me and another user, are from Priesly so what. We aren't spaming this site as we injoy chating to ramdom students. We don't know how this other person is thats been studpidly spamming, this site so please don't ban are IP address as we share the same one.

Another thing why do you reout this site of a terrable 2 servers called NS.RACKSPACE 207.235.16.2 and NS2.RACKSPACE 207.71.44.121. They take 10 seconds on a round trip when pinged, cant you get a faster one that dosn't take so long, thank you for your time, and please don't ban all of us for a stupid idiots mistake or joke
im also from priestley but this is nothing to do wiv me!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
boo hoo, cry me a river...........
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by miss Spelled)

Only takes my connection 120ms to ping those servers - maybe you should speak to your sys admin instead of moaning about the site?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
sympathises with bhaal85
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Pencil queen, how are you. The other admins are replaying, are connecting is of a T3 at manchester, and we get time shared. You hacker, Phreacker or what?
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Those two servers are the DNS servers that the uk-learning domain is set to resolve to. They are operated by Rackspace - they are the company that the server that uk-learning resides on is rented from.
They are located in rackspaces US datacenter whereas this site is in rackspaces uk datacenter.

I'd be very surprised if your ping time actualy was 10 seconds to those two servers since Rackspace is one of the premier server providers (and one of the most expensive to use) in the world, and as such has one of the best networks around.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads